Trail Cam Sales

Looks like some places are starting to place their stock on sale. Anyone finding what they would consider good deals yet? I'm looking to add at least 3 cameras to my small collection .... not high end and not cheap. I like what I've read on here about the Browning cams. I also have a couple Coverts.

http://www.farmandfleet.com/products/918171-browning-range-ops-xr-trail-camera.html

My Browning has been out since August, Has taken probably 5,000 pics.. The cam has worked great! i did have a flaw one week where the IR did work and my night time pics were just black, for a week. turn cam off and back on again re set it and its worked great since. 1 set of batteries the whole time. Although last week i brought the camera in for the year

There hasn't been a great sale yet, some good ones, but not great.

I'd be surprised if you see the 2015 Browning models on sale for deep discounts any time soon. Browning seems intent on managing their prices - some companies don't care about the fire sales of their older lines. Reconyx, Bushnell (for their trophy cam line), and now Browning seem to be focused on keeping older model prices high.

The best deal I see is the Recon Force FHD for $105-110 on Ebay. That is a pretty good price overall for that cam.

The Moultrie A7i was available for a week or so around $60 and that is cheap for blackflash. Not the world's greatest performer, but for blackflash, it could be a cam to consider at that price.