Not our president

Actually he is right. He never said all of NY He was referring to the appendage in the ocean the rest of in the state are ruledbt politically. Just look at the attitudes on hetre, and you can clearly see exactly what he was talking about

• Like 5

Enemies  and their strategies change,  and War is horrible and sad, but .. sometimes its bend over or light em up…..

Great, take your children & grandchildren down to the recruiting office when the war starts..

Edited by wildcat junkie

What cracks me up is how this Ted Cruz statement was twisted into something about 9/11 when it was nothing of the kind and anyone with a half a brain knows it. It was about the politics of NY City and Cruz was not lying.

The mayor and our fearless leader Cuomo want an apology, remember what Cuomo said in and interview just a couple of years ago.

"The Republican Party candidates are running against the SAFE Act — it was voted for by moderate Republicans who run the Senate! Their problem is not me and the Democrats; their problem is themselves. Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are? Because if that’s who they are and they’re the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are."

• Like 7

Let me explain how it will not hurt him. A true conservative will rarely carry NY in an election anyway because the very people with the attitude he spoke of would never vote for him anyway. And the rest of the state has no say. He was not planning on carrying NY anyway. And if you would vote for his Hillary because of one thing he said, you were going to vote for the lying carpetbagger witch anyway. In 2 weeks no one will even remember he said it when someone else says something stupid. Sad part is he told the truth. When your NYC guy gets out there (Trump) and displays his I am smarter better and know what you need attitude, that is exactly what the NY attitude is portrayed as.

Edited by bubba
  • Like 5

I think what he meant was what all upstaters know. No disrespect but the people he offended are not going to vote for him anyways. Now I have not decided on who I would vote for in 2016. I am not offended by his comments. Alot of the things NYC liberals stand for I don't.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I have watched most of the debates and the guy (to me) that seems to have the most common sense, approaches to getting problems resolved, the ability to think outside the box, and is not a "career politician" is Ben Carson.

I am sure he will not get the nomination but he seems to be pretty level headed.

• Like 1

I appreciate the apology Cruz put forth yesterday:

"Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton and [New York Gov.] Andrew Cuomo and [New York City Mayor] Bill de Blasio have all demanded an apology, and I'm happy to apologize," he said.

"I apologize to the millions of New Yorkers who have been let down by the liberal politicians in that state."

• Like 2