Coyote hunting Erie county

I need a teacher I will travel, my plan is learn as much as I can this year, and hit it hard next year

If you have spots, u can get " taught ". I'm no pro but I've got a few hours and dogs under my belt. They are beyond smart and as hard if not harder to kill than a whitetail. I don't mind sharing my experiences but I hate burning out my go to spots. I have a very large cattle farm in Eden area to hunt as well, it can be tough because they have a consistent dead pile that the dogs can hit when they want. Maybe we can cross paths.

Somebody got a new scope mounted kill light for Christmas ! It's green and I normally use red for scanning, but I'll give it a run... I used to use white kill light but I usually waited till last second to light it up. Would use red scan light then hit the white gun light, now I might be able to set down the scan light sooner to prepare for the shot. Gonna try and get out in the next few nights and give er a run.

• Like 1

Have not. Considering it though. It's a big chunk of change, that's def worth it, just justifying the additional dollars,ya know. I have a bunch of gift cards but I think they are going to new optics for the rifle. My current scan light does its job fairly well. Streamlight waypoint lithium (was 175$ if I remember correctly) and I have the red filter for it. Good out to 200+ yrds and with the filter off is a phenomenal tracking and deer spotlight.