Idiot with gun plays vigilante

Idiot with gun plays vigilante

State Police out of Wolcott received a report from a woman who had gone to pick up her daughter on Old Ridge Road in the Town of Sodus on Monday night (1/11).

According to police, a man, walking his dog, became suspicious of a pick up truck that pulled into a driveway. He pulled out his registered 40 calibre SW automatic pistol, and the woman reported seeing a laser dot on her face. The man yelled to the woman to get to the ground, and then recognized the voice of the woman.

He claimed that he thought someone was perhaps entering a residence illegally and pointed the gun at the woman.

Charged with Menacing in the 2nd degree was
 Robert K. Evankovich, age 59, of 7034 Old Ridge Road in Sodus. Police confiscated 17 guns from Evankovich and he was issued an appearance ticket for Sodus Town Court.

According to Sheriff Barry Virts, if Evankovich is found guilty of the menacing charge, his gun permit would go under the review of County Court Judge Dennis Kehoe and be revoked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is from the Owner / Editor of The Times of Wayne :

***** Then there was the guy in Sodus, walking his dog just after 9 p.m. He sees a pick-up truck pull into a nearby driveway and not recognizing it, pulls out his pistol, outfitted with a laser scope and puts a dot on the exiting woman’s face, ordering her to the ground. She complies and then he recognizes her voice - a mother simply stopping by to pick up her daughter. (See story on Page D-1). The idiot man gets charged with Menacing in the 2nd Degree and hopefully will lose his gun license. He had his 17 guns confiscated until the case is settled...IDIOT.

It's jerks like this that make gun owners look bad !

The anti gun crowd loves to point out incidents like this, but they will never address the fact of how extremely rare it is for a legal permit holder, to act so irresponsibly .

Oh boy! Cop basher alert! Haha!

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

And for the record…If a cop is dirty I say lock him/her up and give you the key. but if they are being unfairly treated or judged by some anti cop douche nozzle, who has an anti cop chip on his/her shoulder,  I call bull shit. Pretty cut and dry. 

Look, I'm not cop bashing.  I'm on their side.  But when you are getting shot at while sitting in your car, or just doing a normal traffic stop, you get edgy.  Cops pull their guns more often now, on duty or off, and I can't blame them.  I actually think when their gut tells them to, they should.

Now pulling the trigger is a whole different issue.  That requires certainty.

It was also meant to point out how few CCW cases like this there are.

You guys assume too much sometimes.  Get the facts before you go off.

Putting Police , who are responding to calls and  have reason to be on a higher level of alert, and some idiot wanta be hero on the same level is just  plain Bull $hit. I think you know that and didn't mean to bash the police. 

The anti cop Douche nozzles know who they are.