Palin hunting for a Vise...

Ever stop to check to see if you're wrong about anything?

Nope, because I'm never am.

Would that include grammar.. for you?????  

You really are AWESOME !!    LOL!!!!

Keep it coming !!,,,, Im aren't kidding !! Keep it coming!!!!

Edited by ants
  • Like 1

Sad the only thoughts liberals have are what they are told to think. It would be so much fun pointing out asll the flaws uptown, but really not worth the time. Now go drink some koolaid and wdit for the talking points emasil

• Like 1

Wildcat...you almost got my meaning for the spelling Vise, verses Vice....That endorsement...Was her trying to attached herself to Trump like Vise...I have no doubt she realizes her best crack at the white house is the Vice presidency.

I didn't like her before it became.fashionable to do so...she's sneaky...

And then the republican party would just be a memory.

I have to admit he is right, Palin would end his run for the candidacy.

He needs someone that would bring those swing votes Palin would bring in some of the women vote but not enough. I can think of others that would be a better fit. Glad to see Palin is backing Trump though.

I wonder how much it cost Trump for her "endorsement".

She is something, she sites lack of support for her son's PTSD and then yells about more war in the next breath. Good thing she was out campaigning instead of supporting her son at home.

Is Trump running to help democrats which he used to support fervently? Once best bud's with the Clintons now their enemy..how strange.

Trump will choose an establishment VP nom.

I believe it will be one of the current candidates, too.

Trump is off the wall for me, but one thing he is good at, is surrounding himself with talent. And, that is a key marker for a successful President.

• Like 2

Trump is off the wall for me, but one thing he is good at, is surrounding himself with talent. And, that is a key marker for a successful President.

You know I was thinking the same thing when I was posting earlier that there are a few candidates that would make great running mates for him. Paul Ryan or Ted Cruz would be great choices on his part. Those current candidates are too wishy washy for me.

I like the fact that Trump says what the rest are thinking but because of the lobbyists they can't speak their minds. My father and I were talking about this the other day and Trump seems to have a lot of support from the younger conservatives where the older conservatives prefer Cruz or Ryan.

He can build a strong cabinet just with the other candidates running for President. Yes, a bit off the wall, but I am sick of establishment people inside the beltway dictating who wins and loses. I hear there is concern in Davos, Switzerland about Trump winning. Those poor. poor people meeting there, flying in on their private jets....

He can build a strong cabinet just with the other candidates running for President. Yes, a bit off the wall, but I am sick of establishment people inside the beltway dictating who wins and loses. I hear there is concern in Davos, Switzerland about Trump winning. Those poor. poor people meeting there, flying in on their private jets....

He will appoint Sarah Palin as Secretary of State.

Sarah%20Palin_zpsmlxiqk0t.jpg

Edited by wildcat junkie

I wonder how much it cost Trump for her "endorsement".

She is something, she sites lack of support for her son's PTSD and then yells about more war in the next breath. Good thing she was out campaigning instead of supporting her son at home.

Is Trump running to help democrats which he used to support fervently? Once best bud's with the Clintons now their enemy..how strange.

Just the nomination.

Maybe that was the plan all along!