NY State is looking to attack more gun owners

If this gets passed, I predict the number of names on the watch list will start to grow very quickly, for all sorts of reasons, none of which you will be entitled to know.  You will also not be able to get off the list either.

http://www.guns.com/2016/01/22/new-york-moves-to-refuse-gun-licenses-to-those-on-no-fly-list/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=56a2bdd604d3017ab9d1dea4&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

• Like 1

Its happens because people think well it don't affect me. Look at the so called assault weapon register BS, and 8 round BS. Some said oh well I only use a bolt action to hunt. They treat there rights like privileges. They don't see the big picture while there rights are chipped away. When we all should of stood with the rest when Safe Act was rammed down our throats. They will bitch when its to late.

We can't even get half of the people on this site to join the NRA.  No wonder NY gun laws keep getting worse.  These people have the wrong people pegged as their enemy.

There are gun rights groups begging for your participation and you won't join because the public doesn't have a good image of them?

You really think they have a good image of you and your guns?  Why do they keep attacking you having them then?

Oh, I forgot.  They want your guns because others are irresponsible with them.  So you side with them in order to ingratiate yourself to them, hoping they'll let you keep yours.  RIIIIIGGHHTT!!!

BTW "you" is not directed at anyone other than people who fit that profile.

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 2

. It did not seem to help 2 years ago. If you think all I did was put out lawn plkacarfs,you are clueless.

Sorry Bubba, I actually was targeting pap with that jab...lol

I know that you actually have put in a alot of work, papist does post a lot of links though.. ;)

Edited by ncountry

I quit posting links here as most were whining about all the posts. Pretty much tells me how they feel when what's for dinner is more popular. I do have a fb page and a website where I post my stuff. PM me if interested and I will give you the links to them

• Like 2

I know that you actually have put in a alot of work, papist does post a lot of links though.. ;)

Both of which result in pretty much the same outcome. If people still believe politics is a force for positive change in NY state, I have some beach front property in Montana I think they might be interested in purchasing. PM for property details.

HHHMMMM...More restrictions,back ground checks,lists,laws...but that didn't stop 2 murders and a suicide by knife..by a clearly distraught young man.It also did'nt stop machete killing of a woman in Bronx by A known mentally ill man...That had recently been arrested for assault...where is all the out rage????? Why do we not know the blade makers,size,weight...why are ppl. Not calling for the use of plastic knives. Background checks for cutlery purchases etc. Etc....sarcasm here folks

• Like 1

Because it has nothing to do with violence, safety or security.  It has everything to do with control.

The government fears the rights granted by the 2nd Amendment give citizens too much power.  Therefore, it will do "whatever it takes" to remove them.  As much as possible at the least, completely as the best case.

You had better believe they are gunning for the best case.