Super Bowl 50

grampy

And the Panthers are in it! Been a fan since their beginning in the league. Not a big Cam fan as I don't really care for all the over the top showboating. But I do respect his athletic abilities. As a team, they are playing at the highest level. The Bronco's have a great defense, but I don't know if Manning can do enough on offense at this stage of his career. We will see. 

No matter who wins, during the game, I'll be drinking a couple beers, eating pizza and wings with family and friends, so I'll be a happy grampy!

• Like 4

Yea hopefully manning can pull it off

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Manning is a sure, Hall of Fame QB. If he can somehow win this game, he can hold his head high and call it a career. Win or lose I think this will be his last game. 

If he were playing anyone other than the Panthers, I'd be pulling for him to go out a winner.

Happy for you grampy. Two number 1 seeds should make for a good game. If I were a Panther fan , I would be worried about the Bronco's pass rush. They destroyed Brady yesterday.

Hitting a non-mobile Tom Brady with a weak OL and hitting Cam Newton, who is mobile and has 30-40 lbs of muscle over Brady, who is also behind an OL with three Pro Bowlers...completely different task. They were getting pressure on the edges to hit Brady - the pocket collapsed. Newton is simply going to tuck the ball and run through the middle or to the offside of the pressure.

I am not a fan of either team or QB (not a hater either), but I'd like to see Manning win and drop the mic, exit stage left. Carolina is just too good on both sides of the ball. The corners for Carolina are going to pick off Manning more than once in the game. Daniels is the only Denver player who might have decent stats at the end of the game.

• Like 1

Manning is a sure, Hall of Fame QB. If he can somehow win this game, he can hold his head high and call it a career. Win or lose I think this will be his last game.

If he were playing anyone other than the Panthers, I'd be pulling for him to go out a winner.

Yea not great odds for him but I also believe and hope that this is mannings last game

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

have too say I'm still a pats fan, I would however like to see manning win the super bowl nothing against Carolina. But I would also say the NE Broncos game was a much better game of the two yesterday

The Cards Panthers game was painful to watch.. My eyes still burn.

• Like 1

First and foremost, I hope my numbers hit on the $100 a square superbowl board !!

Beyond that, I am just hoping for a good game..I don't care who wins, but I hate to see it be a blowout, like yesterday's Carolina/Arizona game..

That was a boring game

And the Panthers are in it! Been a fan since their beginning in the league. Not a big Cam fan as I don't really care for all the over the top showboating. But I do respect his athletic abilities. As a team, they are playing at the highest level. The Bronco's have a great defense, but I don't know if Manning can do enough on offense at this stage of his career. We will see.

No matter who wins, during the game, I'll be drinking a couple beers, eating pizza and wings with family and friends, so I'll be a happy grampy!

Grab a ticket and a flight to Cali!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hes a great coordinator. There are a lot of great coordinators who keep getting head coaching jobs and failing miserably, Wade seems to know where he fits best

Think he averaged 10-11 wins per season as head coach...imagine the extra wins he would have had if he wore a headset....wait a minute...would have confused him...no matter...we have tweedle dum to oversee things...get your popcorn.