Moron Wildlife Occupied Arrested

This proves just how stupid these people are, you're

a wanted man yet you decided to go for a car ride

(CNN)Federal authorities arrested Ammon Bundy, the leader of a group of protesters occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon, during a traffic stop Tuesday, a law enforcement official told CNN.

Do you live in Allentown Uptown? Just asking.

I have an idea. Can the mods start a new section called uptown redneck. All of the mentally challenged posts of his can be viewed easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make it viewable to only Uptown Redneck.

How about the same for Papist & VJP?

• Like 4

The Feds arrest Bundy and others even kill one of the activists. However, in Baltimore, the police are ordered to stand down and let the protesters throw rocks at police and burn and destroy property. In Ferguson activists are allowed to destroy private property steal and shoot at police. BLM groups all over the country are allowed to take over bridges. The 1%ers were allowed to take over parks in our country for weeks, destroying them. Why aren't the Feds arresting the leaders of these groups as well?

• Like 3

The Feds arrest Bundy and others even kill one of the activists. However, in Baltimore, the police are ordered to stand down and let the protesters throw rocks at police and burn and destroy property. In Ferguson activists are allowed to destroy private property steal and shoot at police. BLM groups all over the country are allowed to take over bridges. The 1%ers were allowed to take over parks in our country for weeks, destroying them. Why aren't the Feds arresting the leaders of these groups as well?

These armed criminals have been occupying a wildlife refuge for weeks, keeping people from working and disrupting life in the area. The feds have shown excessive restraint. Now it is time to get Cliven Bundy's cows off of federal land.

Edited by Curmudgeon

Ok. I don't have any understanding of the issues ranchers have with federal land. Of course if Bundy broke the law he deserves to be arrested. I am just trying to understand why the Feds ignore the activists on the left. They're actions have victimized many thousands more people than these guys in Oregon have.

• Like 1

How about the same for Papist & VJP?

Papist and vjp usually start their own posts. So people can ignore them if they don't like it. Uptown can't help himself and has to comment on everything, making wild statements that he doesn't back up with proof , and in the end resorts to name calling. Come on wildcat, how can you defend andrew "Uptown rebel " cuomo?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Papist and vjp usually start their own posts. So people can ignore them if they don't like it. Uptown can't help himself and has to comment on everything, making wild statements that he doesn't back up with proof , and in the end resorts to name calling. Come on wildcat, how can you defend andrew "Uptown rebel " cuomo?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Didn't redneck start this thread?

And the police waded right in with guns pointed at people with  tear gas & arrested a lot of protesters that weren't rioting & looting.

So what's your point?

So police waded into the rioters but  arrested people who were not rioting and looting???  You sure about that??

• Like 1

And the police waded right in with guns pointed at people with  tear gas & arrested a lot of protesters that weren't rioting & looting.

So what's your point?

So police waded into the rioters but  arrested people who were not rioting and looting???  You sure about that??

I see you reading comprehension is still below 3rd grade level. Perhaps you MIGHT be able to garner some knowledge from the following, but I doubt it.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/ferguson-protesters-win-injunction-stop-cops-using-tear-gas

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/17/ferguson-protests_n_5686601.html

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/police-settle-lawsuit-over-tear-gas-use-during-ferguson-protests/article_a1e149c3-a128-58fc-a594-c0ba12bd085c.html

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/police-settle-lawsuit-over-tear-gas-use-during-ferguson-protests/article_a1e149c3-a128-58fc-a594-c0ba12bd085c.html

Edited by wildcat junkie