Moron Wildlife Occupied Arrested

Eye witness reports he was shot unarmed with his hands in the air saying he wanted to speak to the sheriff. Car was riddled with bullets and he was shot three times after he was on the ground. I guess rancher lives do not matter. I wonder if there was a similar situation here inNY how many would go stand with them? I know I would. I doubt many others would

Yeah Bubbs, the video proves this doesn't it??  Why didn't your eyewitnesses mention that he was reaching into his coat for something?  How convenient to forget such things when they want to sucker you guys into believing them.  Funny how you, VJP, Papist, Philo haven't said $#!+ since Curmudgeon posted that video this morning.  Do you now still feel that the law was at fault for filling him up with holes?  They knew these guys were armed, right?  There was little doubt about that since these guys brandished guns from the get go.  I absolutely love it that there is video proof to prove all you conspiracy theorists WRONG here!!  If it had somehow proven you right you would have been all over the video like flies on you know what.  Now there isn't a peep out of you.  You guys would have stretched this crap out for years like you have with Waco and Ruby Ridge.  Now it looks like the air has been taken out of your balloons doesn't it?  Hahaha, boy this made my day today!! 

• Like 3

Leave me out of it Steve863.  I never said anything about the shooting other than I was waiting for factual evidence.  I never blamed the Feds for shooting him.

But I do find it interesting that some folks take pleasure in the death of a human being, who was provoked by government aggression, and say it makes their day.  That has to be some kind of defect.

I imagine it will make your day when the Fed eliminates the 2nd Amendment and starts shooting everyone who refuses to comply with complete confiscation.  You're on the wrong side in my opinion.  That goes for anyone who agrees with you too.

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 2

To me , when I watched the video , He was walking with his hands in the air and moved his arms to keep his balance in the snow . Watch the guys with guns walking in that crap . They were also trying to keep their balance . It doesn't prove he was reaching for any gun . The witness said he was shot when he charged someone . Where is that in the video ? Conspiracy ? I would consider myself a skeptic !  Someone was a bit "trigger happy" !

• Like 2

To me , when I watched the video , He was walking with his hands in the air and moved his arms to keep his balance in the snow . Watch the guys with guns walking in that crap . They were also trying to keep their balance . It doesn't prove he was reaching for any gun . The witness said he was shot when he charged someone . Where is that in the video ? Conspiracy ? I would consider myself a skeptic !  Someone was a bit "trigger happy" !

He reaches all the way across his body with his right hand while his left hand is still near his left waist? (twice) And he's keeping his balance?

It looks to me like people are grasping for straws here.

But I do find it interesting that some folks take pleasure in the death of a human being, who was provoked by government aggression, and say it makes their day.  That has to be some kind of defect.

Oh really?

And in Ferguson there is one less criminal thug….Things do find a way to work themselves out ..don't they.

An unarmed black teenager = "criminal thug". An armed militant that threatened to "not be take alive" = human being.

How is it that this distinction is made?

Edited by wildcat junkie

Leave me out of it Steve863.  I never said anything about the shooting other than I was waiting for factual evidence.  I never blamed the Feds for shooting him.

I imagine it will make your day when the Fed eliminates the 2nd Amendment and starts shooting everyone who refuses to comply with complete confiscation.  You're on the wrong side in my opinion.  That goes for anyone who agrees with you too.

You are full of it.  You "liked" Bubbas post, now you are trying to clear your name here.  I've told you numerous times to go find a country that has more freedom than this one.  Even with all these rights you think have been taken away from you, we still have way MORE rights than any nation under the sun.  Good luck in your search.  I suspect you will remain here in this nation and continue to only bitch like an old woman.

• Like 1

Please stop the nonsense.  Why didn't he get out of the vehicle with his hands up to only "discuss" things the first time when he was stopped at the beginning of the video if he didn't want things to escalate?  If you were a cop and and you saw someone doing what he did you would have shot too. Most especially since he ran off after the initial stop.  You guys are trying to pull things out of your butts to justify things here.  And I am not one to defend the black kid in Ferguson neither, so you fellas don't need to call me an unpatriotic liberal as you typically would people who don't agree with you.   I would have shot the black kid in Ferguson, just as I would have shot Lavoy in this incident.  Case closed, and I don't care whose lives matter more.

Yeah Bubbs, the video proves this doesn't it??  Why didn't your eyewitnesses mention that he was reaching into his coat for something?  How convenient to forget such things when they want to sucker you guys into believing them.  Funny how you, VJP, Papist, Philo haven't said $#!+ since Curmudgeon posted that video this morning.  Do you now still feel that the law was at fault for filling him up with holes?  They knew these guys were armed, right?  There was little doubt about that since these guys brandished guns from the get go.  I absolutely love it that there is video proof to prove all you conspiracy theorists WRONG here!!  If it had somehow proven you right you would have been all over the video like flies on you know what.  Now there isn't a peep out of you.  You guys would have stretched this crap out for years like you have with Waco and Ruby Ridge.  Now it looks like the air has been taken out of your balloons doesn't it?  Hahaha, boy this made my day today!! 

I posted a link to the video last night. Curmudgeon re-posted it this morning. Get your facts straight.

• Like 2

I posted a link to the video last night. Curmudgeon re-posted it this morning. Get your facts straight.

My apologies, you were the first to post a link to it, but Curmudgeons stood out since his had the visual.  

You did give a "like" to Bubba to the statement he made about what the eyewitnesses said, so does this video change your view any?  That is the bigger question here.

Since the Fed that was facing Finicum had full view of Finicum as he moved his arms to possibly keep his balance , why didn't he shoot if it was thought that Finicum might be reaching for a gun ? Instead , the Fed behind Finicum , who had his view obstructed shot Finicum in the back . 

• Like 3

Leave me out of it Steve863. I never said anything about the shooting other than I was waiting for factual evidence. I never blamed the Feds for shooting him.

But I do find it interesting that some folks take pleasure in the death of a human being, who was provoked by government aggression, and say it makes their day. That has to be some kind of defect.

I imagine it will make your day when the Fed eliminates the 2nd Amendment and starts shooting everyone who refuses to comply with complete confiscation. You're on the wrong side in my opinion. That goes for anyone who agrees with you too.

I too find it interesting that some individuals constantly want the USA to fall, collapse, go into an economic depression, etc. I find it fascinating. I mean, it sure sounds like THEY are the terrorists that we've been fighting so hard all along.

I'm all for the 2nd amendment, but when a rogue militia that thinks he's above the law goes running around putting himself and others around him at risk, it probably be best if Darwinism worked his magic sooner than later.

Either way, condolences to his family and let's hope this struggle between the two groups end sooner than later without more bloodshed.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

• Like 1

To me , when I watched the video , He was walking with his hands in the air and moved his arms to keep his balance in the snow . Watch the guys with guns walking in that crap . They were also trying to keep their balance . It doesn't prove he was reaching for any gun . The witness said he was shot when he charged someone . Where is that in the video ? Conspiracy ? I would consider myself a skeptic ! Someone was a bit "trigger happy" !

Normally I would agree, if he was playing in the super bowl and was a running back going for a long one. But in this case, he was surrounded by police officers, where did he think he was going that he needed said balance?

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

• Like 1

Since the Fed that was facing Finicum had full view of Finicum as he moved his arms to possibly keep his balance , why didn't he shoot if it was thought that Finicum might be reaching for a gun ? Instead , the Fed behind Finicum , who had his view obstructed shot Finicum in the back . 

He went for the gun once when he was facing the agent that ended up shooting him, pulled his hand away, turned & put his hand back into his pocket when he saw the 2nd agent. The 1st agent then fired, perhaps to defend the 2nd agent than might not have been prepared or lost his footing.

Edited by wildcat junkie

Something about him being shot in the back just don't sit right with me .I understand that the police can't take chances but in the back ?? Senseless way to die .

I've watched this over & over & I don't see how anyone could determine which agent shot him. Since he fell on his back it looks to me like the agent he was facing shot him, but I never could see any indication of muzzle rise from either.

Edited by wildcat junkie

Oh really?

An unarmed black teenager = "criminal thug". An armed militant that threatened to "not be take alive" = human being.

How is it that this distinction is made?

In Michael Browns case??? Yes. Unless of course you to choose, for some strange reason,  to completely  ignore Browns history and his actions leading up to the shooting. Which of course you would never do.  LOL!!!

And if the guy shot by police in Oregon was black, you would be spitting blood right now and you know it.

• Like 2

In Michael Browns case??? Yes. Unless of course you to choose, for some strange reason,  to completely  ignore Browns history and his actions leading up to the shooting. Which of course you would never do.  LOL!!!

And if the guy shot by police in Oregon was black, you would be spitting blood right now and you know it.

Unlike you ants I believe in equal rights for all. You seem to have a hard time grasping that concept.

The difference here is armed & unarmed.

Edited by wildcat junkie
  • Like 1

Unlike you ants I believe in equal rights for all. You seem to have a hard time grasping that concept.

The difference here is armed & unarmed.

I absolutely agree with equal rights for all. But you don't seem to. You seem to believe in making excuses and rationalizing based on race. Maybe its that white guilt thing, in your case that REALLY WHITE guilt thing. Im not sure. Information on the Michael Brown incident is out there for all to see and the jury and many black witnesses have spoke. But that does not matter to people like you. In your world  under no circumstances is it justified for police, or anyone for that matter, to shoot an unarmed black assailant.  Whether the assailant  is 20 times stronger than you and will beat you to death or will strip you of your own weapon and kill you with it. Its all about race to people like you. You are lost.

If some giant, crazy strong person, of any race, almost got my gun out of my hands, and then charged at me..Im shooting him. I suggest you do the same.

• Like 2

The video does not show him going for a gun. He was right handed and his gun was also on his right hip. He reached across his body with his right hand away from his pistol. I know it is pretty simple and housecat punkie will not believe it, but that is simple fact

Edited by bubba
  • Like 4