Moron Wildlife Occupied Arrested

I too find it interesting that some individuals constantly want the USA to fall, collapse, go into an economic depression, etc. I find it fascinating. I mean, it sure sounds like THEY are the terrorists that we've been fighting so hard all along.

I'm all for the 2nd amendment, but when a rogue militia that thinks he's above the law goes running around putting himself and others around him at risk, it probably be best if Darwinism worked his magic sooner than later.

Either way, condolences to his family and let's hope this struggle between the two groups end sooner than later without more bloodshed.

A rogue militia above the law were exactly what this country was founded on. Too many have forgotten that

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

A rogue militia above the law were exactly what this country was founded on. Too many have forgotten that

You seem to be suggesting a revolution. I don't think I'll be seeing a revolution in my lifetime here in the USA, I'm more concerned about other things that will threaten me and my family than paranoia of a revolution.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

• Like 1

When did standing up for the rights our ancestors died for become a bad thing? Ive seen the video i cant tell who shot him, i cant tell if he went for his gun, The video is the only one being shown because its the only one that almost supports the decision of law enforcement, To shoot and kill the guy, MSM is directing people in what to believe, There is theyre side, His side and some where in the middle the truth, The fact that the Federal Government has been stepping outside its allowed operating parameters for so long, That the MSM believes its ok, They expect it,  The current Administration Isnt the only one responsible for this, Its every administration since the start, We the people have allowed them to become the Dictatorship that it has, If we choose to stand up for out rights these days we are insurgents,

When they did it back in the day they were rebels, All i can say is those rebels, Laid the groundwork for this nation too become great and to prevent it from becoming what it has,  Freedom is a thing of the past, If you dont believe me go try and have fun, Or defend yourself, Then come back and let us know how those steel bracelets feel, 

• Like 8

My apologies, you were the first to post a link to it, but Curmudgeons stood out since his had the visual.  

You did give a "like" to Bubba to the statement he made about what the eyewitnesses said, so does this video change your view any?  That is the bigger question here.

For me personally; the video, and the almost-immediate release of it, raises as many questions as it answers.

In the end, the Federal Government has once again clearly demonstrated to The People precisely who is in charge of this country.

• Like 4

The video does not show him going for a gun. He was right handed and his gun was also on his right hip. He reached across his body with his right hand away from his pistol. I know it is pretty simple and housecat punkie will not believe it, but that is simple fact

They are now saying he had already been hit on that side and was reaching for his wound. Either way the gun was not reached for and someone jumped the gun per say.

• Like 3

They are now saying he had already been hit on that side and was reaching for his wound. Either way the gun was not reached for and someone jumped the gun per say.

You won't convince the lefties. They don't to truth. Their naked hatred of all things patriotic means they had this guy condemned and summarily executed before the event even happened. Their name calling and derogatory language tells us that.

During the Bengahzi investigation, Treyvon Martin,the Boston massacre, Michael Brown, Hiliary Clinton Emails. And many more. The one consistent response to any questions asked was, we will not comment on an ongoing investigation.

Here one day after the incident the FBI releases a key piece of evidence and provides a complete account of what happened.

The inconsistency here is what creates the conspiracy. There is a reason not to trust them. The reason people don't trust the government is because everyone has been screwed over by it one time or another.

I say enough! I watched that video of the federal land grabbers celebrating taking advantage of people. It made me sick. Give us our country back!!!

• Like 3

At least the murder conspiracy has been replaced with a technical and philosophic argument. That's hopeful. I contend it was suicide by cop. When confronted by armed police, you never reach inside your jacket.

I like how quickly it turned to conspiracy and "facts" that are completely made up. There are some real doozies in the thread, I hope this stretches out longer so I can read more.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United State

• Like 1

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United State

These guys were not waging war in the legal sense, and they were shot dead, not fined $10,000 dollars.

And let me quote the United States Oath of Allegiance, which trumps all US codes:

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic

The Feds have clearly been infringing the Constitution for a long long time in these matters. The have failed to keep their Oath to the laws of the land and the people they were hired to defend. Hence the need for organizations like Oathkeepers.

Edited by Papist
  • Like 2

Everything about this was handled very poorly, on both sides of the issue, from day one.

The occupiers made very poor choices as to time, location, logistics, method of protest, etc.

Quite frankly, they underestimated their 'enemy', which is the all-powerful Federal Government and their paid propaganda arm that is the main stream media, and the segment of US society that truly believes the current Federal government to be beneficent in it's intent. 

The county sheriff and the local judge have their own little racket(?) going on and don't want to have any national scrutiny so they handed it off to the state.

The Governor of Oregon wrote a letter to the FBI and the US Attorney General and gave them her blessing (actually begged them) to take control.

The Federal Government came in and made very poor choices in their handling of the situation on every level.

They could have very simply shut off access to the wildlife refuge and shut off all logistical supply to the occupiers. The occupiers would have gotten hungry and bored and would likely have left the area.

This solution would not have been technically legal because it is, after all, a 'public' facility and the occupiers were committing no crime by being there other than refusing to leave, and birdwatchers would have been denied access to the property.

The Federal Government could have chosen not to scare the hell out of the local population by presenting a militaristic show of force and instigating unrest in the nearest town.

The Federal Government had a choice, early on, between peaceful resolution and violence. They did not choose peaceful resolution. That choice speaks volumes.

• Like 4

Know matter how all the anti-government right wing whackos try to spin this as the government killing innocent people, everyone needs to remember that these armed criminals, because that's exactly what they are/were, illegally seized government property. And less not forget that LaVoy himself, who was also armed at the time his final wish was granted, said that he would rather die then go to jail, maybe he should have thought more about what he asked for. For a group of people, that would be you right wingnuts, who call for respect of the law I guess that only applies to the laws your irrational minds accept, obviously not the laws of the land as a whole. 

• Like 1

I say enough! I watched that video of the federal land grabbers celebrating taking advantage of people. It made me sick. Give us our country back!!!

Did you notice the deafening silence from our local lefties regarding that vid? I did.

What video are you referring to? Is there something new?