Moron Wildlife Occupied Arrested

Know matter how all the anti-government right wing whackos try to spin this as the government killing innocent people, everyone needs to remember that these armed criminals, because that's exactly what they are/were, illegally seized government property. And less not forget that LaVoy himself, who was also armed at the time his final wish was granted, said that he would rather die then go to jail, maybe he should have thought more about what he asked for. For a group of people, that would be you right wingnuts, who call for respect of the law I guess that only applies to the laws your irrational minds accept, obviously not the laws of the land as a whole. 

They weren't criminals until the Federal Government created the incident that made them criminals, and they didn't "seize" any government property, illegally or otherwise.

• Like 1

If I remember right the government works for the people. The land is federal land is our land. Now no hostages where taken, nothing stolen. A life was taken and until we hear audio all the facts are not in. Pictures and video clips can help but I'd like to hear what the officers said. It's not cop bashing or anti government to want facts when a citizen is shot.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

• Like 3

What video are you referring to? Is there something new?

I'm looking for it wildcat. It's not  brand new.

It was a BLM banquet having to do with internal promotions in rank. The people were laughing and cheering about how much land each employee had been able to seize from private ownership.

I'm looking for it wildcat. It's not brand new.

It was a BLM banquet having to do with internal promotions in rank. The people were laughing and cheering about how much land each employee had been able to seize from private ownership.

I saw that video. I think it was taken at a retirement party for some lady that worked for the blm. Pretty sad how that is funny to them

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Know matter how all the anti-government right wing whackos try to spin this as the government killing innocent people, everyone needs to remember that these armed criminals, because that's exactly what they are/were, illegally seized government property. And less not forget that LaVoy himself, who was also armed at the time his final wish was granted, said that he would rather die then go to jail, maybe he should have thought more about what he asked for. For a group of people, that would be you right wingnuts, who call for respect of the law I guess that only applies to the laws your irrational minds accept, obviously not the laws of the land as a whole. 

This from a person who looks the other way when "Laws of the Land" are being broken, right in front  of her/his face right on their own street.

You don't even realize your hypocrisy …do you???

Classic!!!

LOL!!! 

• Like 2

This from a person who looks the other way when "Laws of the Land" are being broken, right in front of her/his face right on their own street.

You don't even realize your hypocrisy …do you???

Classic!!!

LOL!!!

Perhaps you need to look up what a hypocrit is. How can you proclaim that one who "looks the other way" about things that don't concern him as being someone who has preached about obeying the laws of the land? I have however stated that people are free to do as they want knowing what the consequences of their actions could be. And now these criminals are facing the consequences. I have never posted a single thing bitching about the injustice of people facing the consequences for actions they knowingly undertake, whether it being a drug dealer going to jail or a right-wing idiot being shoot by the police.

Redneck I have a question. How do you feel about the Safe act law. It was a law passed without due process and citizens became "criminals"

Unlike most of you here who bitch and moan about pretty much everything the Safe Act is another thing that has no effect on me. My only semi-auto rifle is a Ruger 10/22 and the law about a maximum of 10 rounds is not enforced so therefore once again it has no effect on me. As for how it was implemented its just a case of politics at work, all the bitching and moaning isn't going to change anything so why waste time doing it.

Another with all the complaints and no real solutions. Wait until the ammo background checks go into effect. In other words have you bothered to really know what it entails? I doubt it. I bet you have a bernie sticker in the window of your parents basement where you no doubt live. What a piece of work.

• Like 2

Perhaps you need to look up what a hypocrit is. How can you proclaim that one who "looks the other way" about things that don't concern him as being someone who has preached about obeying the laws of the land? I have however stated that people are free to do as they want knowing what the consequences of their actions could be. And now these criminals are facing the consequences. I have never posted a single thing bitching about the injustice of people facing the consequences for actions they knowingly undertake, whether it being a drug dealer going to jail or a right-wing idiot being shoot by the police.

Got ya..   So then you wouldn't bitch about the Michael Brown case. I mean since the Jury decided and all…you wouldn't bitch about that criminal "facing the consequences of his actions" Right???!…. No left wing hypocrite would ever think that.

Unlike most of you here who bitch and moan about pretty much everything the Safe Act is another thing that has no effect on me. My only semi-auto rifle is a Ruger 10/22 and the law about a maximum of 10 rounds is not enforced so therefore once again it has no effect on me. As for how it was implemented its just a case of politics at work, all the bitching and moaning isn't going to change anything so why waste time doing it.

There a difference between bitchin and see the forest for the trees

Your answer tells me alot about you.

Unlike most of you here who bitch and moan about pretty much everything the Safe Act is another thing that has no effect on me.

For now…

But then again, I find it hard to believe that you even own a firearm. Legally at least..

• Like 2

Uptown I have to give you credit, you have the balls to believe in something and put it out there despite that most of everyone reading it thinks you're a wing nut. It reminds me of the movie Saving Private Ryan, Tom Hanks didn't give up he was shot to hell and kept fighting. You would make a great patriotic American.

Uptown I have to give you credit, you have the balls to believe in something and put it out there despite that most of everyone reading it thinks you're a wing nut. It reminds me of the movie Saving Private Ryan, Tom Hanks didn't give up he was shot to hell and kept fighting. You would make a great patriotic American.

I've learned a long time ago that the opinions of what most people think isn't worth worrying about

As far as I can tell the only person who knows if this guy was actually going for his gun is now dead, all else is speculation.

Let's see, he drove his vehicle from the cops, didn't stop at a roadblock but instead tried to go around it, and then ran out of the vehicle, knowing he'll be pursued and possibly surrounded, with a pistol on his person while doing so, I think it's safe to say, he was reaching.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

• Like 1

Let's see, he drove his vehicle from the cops, didn't stop at a roadblock but instead tried to go around it, and then ran out of the vehicle, knowing he'll be pursued and possibly surrounded, with a pistol on his person while doing so, I think it's safe to say, he was reaching.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

If he desired it, he would still be alive.

• Like 1

Only way to clear this debate up is to show dash cam video with sound. Right now everyone is speculating. I have watched the video 5 or 6 times and his arm movement seems weird. Could he be grabbing at a gunshot wound? That makes sense. Could he be going for his gun? Maybe that too. Although I will say if someone already has a gun pointed at you, you are stupid to think you can pull a gun to get a shot off. Also, if he was going for a gun, why didn't he come out of the truck shooting? To many unanswered questions with this whole thing.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

If he planned a shootout, they would have had guns blazing when they pulled up, in the protection of the vehicle. Sad part is there was not a mass of people there to support them rather than burying their head in the sand with the it does not effect me attitude

• Like 3