Moron Wildlife Occupied Arrested

I'm saying don't point at black people thinking they are getting preferential treatment.

When large numbers of people are out of control, it's a tough situation to deal with.

If you think that black people should be arrested (or worse) for rioting  because of their (sometimes valid) perceptions of police brutality, then people rioting over the winning or loosing of sporting events should earn the very same treatment.

As far as the shooting in Oregon?

When a person that is known to be armed has vowed to not be taken alive, and that person reaches inside of his jacket where a shoulder holster would normally be slung, that person should expect to be shot.

So there were no people arrested in the Red Sox and Giants Riots and even though the jury, and many black witnesses have  spoken on the Michael Brown case….thats B.S.??

So there were no people arrested in the Red Sox and Giants Riots and even though the jury, and many black witnesses have  spoken on the Michael Brown case….thats B.S.??

Do you have your head so far up your ass that you don't understand what "sometimes valid" means?

Where did I mention the Michel brown case?

Edited by wildcat junkie

Do you have your head so far up your ass that you don't understand what "sometimes valid" means?

Whered id I mention the Michel brown case?

Easy Harland!! What Im saying is that Rioters are Rioters no matter what their reason. To suggest that some Rioters are treated differently, by authorities, than other rioters, at least in the examples you gave, is just 100% wrong. Dozens of people were arrested in the Red Sox  and Giants riots.

And my point about the Brown case is that, given his actions, he should have expected to get shot, unless he wasn't bright enough to realize that or just didn't think there was any way he would lose that battle.

Edited by ants

If you think that black people should be arrested (or worse) for rioting  because of their (sometimes valid) perceptions of police brutality, then people rioting over the winning or loosing of sporting events should earn the very same treatment.

Easy Harland!! What Im saying is that Rioters are Rioters no matter what their reason. To suggest that some Rioters are treated differently, by authorities, than other rioters, at least in the examples you gave, is just 100% wrong. Dozens of people were arrested in the Red Sox  and Giants riots.

And my point about the Brown case is that, given his actions, he should have been expected to get shot, but maybe he wasn't bright enough to realize that or just didn't think there was any way he would lose that battle.

Go back to school & learn to read and maybe, just maybe you might be able to comprehend the written word.

And your a good one criticizing other people for name calling aren't you?

Go back to school & learn to read and maybe, just maybe you might be able to comprehend the written word.

And your a good one criticizing other people for name calling aren't you?

..Are you saying that black rioters were treated differently than the rioters in the cases that you mentioned were treated?

When did standing up for the rights our ancestors died for become a bad thing? Ive seen the video i cant tell who shot him, i cant tell if he went for his gun, The video is the only one being shown because its the only one that almost supports the decision of law enforcement, To shoot and kill the guy, MSM is directing people in what to believe, There is theyre side, His side and some where in the middle the truth, The fact that the Federal Government has been stepping outside its allowed operating parameters for so long, That the MSM believes its ok, They expect it,  The current Administration Isnt the only one responsible for this, Its every administration since the start, We the people have allowed them to become the Dictatorship that it has, If we choose to stand up for out rights these days we are insurgents,

When they did it back in the day they were rebels, All i can say is those rebels, Laid the groundwork for this nation too become great and to prevent it from becoming what it has,  Freedom is a thing of the past, If you dont believe me go try and have fun, Or defend yourself, Then come back and let us know how those steel bracelets feel, 

These guys aren't standing up for my rights. It is a land grab that will deny countless hunters their rights to hunt public land.

http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/open-country/sportsmen-and-women-have-major-stake-oregon-refuge-standoff-led-bundy-family

Edited by wildcat junkie
  • Like 1

And the people who rioted over the winning or losing of sporting events did earn, and receive, the very same treatment.

If a local farmer started grazing his cattle on local public lands and refused to remove them or pay the proper fees, I would likely be eating steak in between meals of venison..

If you owned land next to public land and had the government breaking your balls about everything like the rest of your neighbors, how would you feel then?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'm saying don't point at black people thinking they are getting preferential treatment.

Im thinking your answer is yes, but your answer is 100% wrong.  

Your thinking is wrong as usual. You failed to comprehend the very 1st line of that post.

I get so sick of the vomit you spew about how blacks are lawless thugs that are never held accountable. Are you saying that nobody was arrested beaten, & gassed in Ferguson for protesting? (let alone rioting) Because if you try to sell that fantasy, I can post numerous pictures, law suits & media that says you are full of shit.

You are accusing me of hate while YOU denigrate Muslims, gays, blacks or anyone that doesn't look, act the same as you or share your narrow minded views.

Edited by wildcat junkie

If you owned land next to public land and had the government breaking your balls about everything like the rest of your neighbors, how would you feel then?

How would you feel if your livelihood was threatened by this act of extortion? Do you really want all of the National parks & public lands privatized. Why stop there? Why not privatize all state controlled public land. Then we would be like Europe., only the rich would be able to afford to hunt when hunting lease prices soared due to no public land to hunt..

If I was a rancher paying grazing fees & my deadbeat neighbors (the Bundys) weren't I would want them held accountable. Have you taken the time to research just what kind of shit the Hammonds were involved in? They threatened BLM employees, endangered hunters & guides as well as fire fighters. Then they threatened to blame the BLM for setting the fires they did if the BLM didn't make the charges go away. That allegation was supported by the bullshit video that VJP posted a while back.

To top it all off they involved a 13 year old child in committing a felony & it was his testimony that landed them in prison in the 1st place. Maybe that 's why they decided to take their medicine & serve out the minimum sentence prescribed by law W/O a fight.

Most of the ranchers in Oregon had good relations with the BLM after some land use practices were changed. these asshats

Edited by wildcat junkie

Same people calling him a jackass are the same people that sit at the bar and say " The only way their getting my guns is from my cold dead hands"

Please you wouldn't stick up for your mama lol.

We are slowly losing grip on our rights and what our kids and their kids will have to live with is a real scary reality.

• Like 3

I feel bad for the State Trooper who shot him, making him do that is bullshite. I dont know the officers political views, but most rural police are going to be pretty conservative.

The politics aside, when you are pulled over, run from the police, are known to be armed, and there is a warrant out for your arrest, I think you should comply, then take it up in court. Every LEO would be shouting at this guy to get on the ground, that is how they are trained.

As a cop, you are not there to negotiate anything, you are there to effect an arrest. You dont wait once those hands go down. Much to dangerous. (Obviously)

• Like 2

Your thinking is wrong as usual. You failed to comprehend the very 1st line of that post.

I get so sick of the vomit you spew about how blacks are lawless thugs that are never held accountable. Are you saying that nobody was arrested beaten, & gassed in Ferguson for protesting? (let alone rioting) Because if you try to sell that fantasy, I can post numerous pictures, law suits & media that says you are full of shit.

You are accusing me of hate while YOU denigrate Muslims, gays, blacks or anyone that doesn't look, act the same as you or share your narrow minded views.

post-2675-0-78296000-1454322908_thumb.jp

Edited by greg54
  • Like 1

I'm sure this isn't the first time around on this. Wildcat you talk as if you were there. I would guess your information came from left wing news sources. Their reporting is biased. It's one thing to give your opinion but spare us from your facts.

And your "sources" aren't biased?

Please!

If you bought property next to public land so you could hunt out of your back door & it was sold to an individual that posted it & then sold the mineral rights to a strip mining corporation how would you feel?

I'm sure they are I have no faith in the media to report the truth without bias. I have plenty of opinions though.

Why don't you call the local state police/county Sheriff & ask for any documentation on calls to the Islamberg community under FOIL?

As far as the "liberal media"? Why would the billionaires that now control all major media sources have an interest in promoting a "liberal agenda"?

Edited by wildcat junkie