Moron Wildlife Occupied Arrested

I get that you don't like them. No Biggie. Plenty of people don't like plenty of other people. I am going to pass on reading the transcript. My concerns with this whole event have nothing to do with the character of the Hammonds'.

One of the reasons Bundy went in was on behalf of the Hammonds (though they never protested their sentence) so you should be interested in that topic.

This entire deal is about money, plain and simple.

• Like 1

I get that you don't like them. No Biggie. Plenty of people don't like plenty of other people. I am going to pass on reading the transcript. My concerns with this whole event have nothing to do with the character of the Hammonds'.

Wait, what? The Bundy's used the Hammonds as an excuse.

The Bundys and people like them are not evil people.

As far as me "not liking" the Hammonds? What does that have to do with what they did?

Edited by wildcat junkie

I haven't seen any video of the Hammonds doing what the blm says. This is a very interesting court case. It would be nice to watch the court video. On Simpson is accused of killing 2 people and we get the car chase, and court proceedings. Something that may put a government agency in a bad light and I haven't heard almost nothing since the arrest.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

You are very clear that you don't like these people or anyone that agrees with them.

You're sounding a lot like ants now. Anyone that doesn't agree with him is a hater.

I do not base my opinions of whether someone is guilty of something on whether or not I "like" them.

The Bundy's have committed their own crimes & will pay for them.

Don't know about Ants, but I don't think your a hater. I just think you've made your mind up about the Bundys and Hammonds based in part on biased sources. I'm sure many of the things your saying about the Bundys and Hammonds may be true. However, I don't think they are the evil people they are being made out to be by those that disagree with what they are doing, including Field and Stream.

Evil is inexact and is derived from ones own moral code.

Both the Bundys and the Hammonds however have been tried and found guilty in a court of law. Not just for what we have read here but in each case criminal activity dating back to the 1980s. Even a modest search will reveal that they have both been denounced by fellow/neighboring ranchers for overgrazing, cutting fences, threatening wildlife officers, and more. When I started reading I honestly didn't think what they were doing was a big deal but having read as much as I have I can't see how anyone could view their activities as anything but criminal. Just look at the poaching thread and how people posting there wouldn't mind "pulling the switch" themselves on poachers and here someone massacres a herd of deer and there is not a peep.

• Like 1

You're sounding a lot like ants now. Anyone that doesn't agree with him is a hater.

I do not base my opinions of whether someone is guilty of something on whether or not I "like" them.

The Bundy's have committed their own crimes & will pay for them.

LOL!!!!    Do you even listen to yourself?????…Ever????????? LOL!!! You're the Pot and the Kettle…..LOL!!!

Oregon state agency asks the Dept. of Justice to investigate militant-friendly Grant County sheriff

Seems the State is just as unhappy with and terrorized by the militias as the Feds. As I've siad their demands that the lands be turned over to the states is a red herring.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/2/18/1487287/-Oregon-state-agency-asks-the-Dept-of-Justice-to-investigate-militant-friendly-Grant-County-sheriff

What it was like to spend five weeks embedded with the Bundy militants in Oregon

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/what-it-was-like-to-spend-five-weeks-embedded-with-the-bundy-militants-in-oregon/

"This would-be revolution proved that geography matters: the people of Harney County are not the people of Bunkerville, Nevada – and on the whole they are not interested in overthrowing the federal government. In fact, Harney County is a recognized national leader in collaborative efforts between local land users, conservationists and federal natural resource agencies designed precisely to avoid unnecessary hardships to local communities that can set off conflicts."

HUNTERS TAKE NOTE

The Raging Feud Between the Bundy Militia and Western Hunters

http://www.thetrace.org/2016/01/hunters-gun-owners-against-bundy-standoff/

Sportsmen are standing up to the occupiers of an Oregon wildlife refuge who want to shift control of federally-protected land.

Edited by EspressoBuzz

• 4 weeks later...

Republican Lawmakers Helped Orchestrate The Bundy Standoff

https://www.freespeech.org/video/republican-lawmakers-helped-orchestrate-bundy-standoff

"Article 4, Section 3, Clause 2 states:

The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States, or of any particular State.

Yet, Fiore and her fellow GOP lawmakers actively conspired to spark a land war with federal authorities in an effort to force the government to comply with their demands and give up their constitutional powers."

Honestly at what point does the anit-federal govt mentality and action become treason?

Edited by EspressoBuzz
  • Like 1

My post is about the elected officials who gave aid and information to the militia while the FBI had an on going crime investigation and armed occupation.

I could give a crap about Lavoy, I saw the video and I saw him try and run down a officer instead of stopping at the road block.

• Like 1

That's what you saw? The officer that ran in front of his truck?You really think he steered that truck at the officer? Not to try and avoid hitting the roadblock head on Hurting everyone in the truck. I can't believe you think this guy is that evil. He's the father of 11 children.

Nothing this guy has done says that he wanted to harm anyone. On the other hand, the governments actions show they clearly wanted to bring harm to him. Why wouldn't the FBI just serve the arrest warrant at the sheriffs office the group was going to meet? Obviously, the sherrif isn't going to get in the way of a federal warrant.

• Like 1

My post is about the elected officials who gave aid and information to the militia while the FBI had an on going crime investigation and armed occupation.

I could give a crap about Lavoy, I saw the video and I saw him try and run down a officer instead of stopping at the road block.

'Failure to obey' is considered an offense punishable by death. Got it.

"Because [federal] agents create crime, rather than merely detect it, they hold the power to create the appearance of guilt... Many of the values reflected in our Constitution are directly threatened by these operations." -1984 report, US House Subcommittee on Civil & Constitutional Rights

Ironic that this government assessment of itself was from 1984. Orwell smiles.

I saw that he tried to avoid a legal road block and nearly ran over a officer to do it. I saw him reach for his side twice before being shot.

Law abiding citizens do not run road blocks, The whole situation could have been avoided at the first road block. By avoiding the first roadblock he placed himself and everyone in the vehicle with him in danger. Civil disobedience in protest is one thing. Every organized protester I have ever known knows fully that it will end with their arrest. Putting someone in danger, officers or other protesters is not right and not what civil disobedience is about.

The article i posted deals with the elected officials who fed the protesters information and details about what the FBI was planning to do and how.

Imagine if that happened with regards to the Walls Street protesters or any other minority based group.

• Like 1

'Failure to obey' is considered an offense punishable by death. Got it.

The black community (some of which have as many children as Lavoy) has been living with exactly that situation, doesn't make it right.

But hey, It isn't about failure to obey. It's about drawing your gun on an officer.

Got it?

Expresso, you are delusional in your thinking. Other police officers have been critical of the tactics used in the video. Not knowing your background I won't speculate that you know any more or less than the police that have given their prospective. They have said the road block was deliberately designed to hurt those in the truck. Finnicum had no idea what was lying ahead,but the cops that originally stopped them did, and made no mention of it.

Shots fired were not reported and worse, covered up by other officers on the scene. Which shows they knew they did something wrong. Furthermore, your stupid comparison to minorities who've fathered many children as Finnicum did, in some sort of stereotypical analogy to try and show he isn't a loving father, reeks of bigotry.

I see a human being standing up peacfully for the constitution. Who was murdered by a government that wanted to make an example out of him to show any others that might be thinking of challenging the government.

I guess you see a deadbeat father, reckless with no regard for human life that wanted to kill cops and got everything he had coming to him. Like I said, Delusional!

• Like 3

The black community (some of which have as many children as Lavoy) has been living with exactly that situation, doesn't make it right.

But hey, It isn't about failure to obey. It's about drawing your gun on an officer.

Got it?

So long as it makes you feel better, you're certainly free to believe that's what actually happened.

• Like 1