Anyone Still Hunting?

DirtTime

I'm hunting bunnys Friday with my buddy and his two beagles.. Fished the river for walleyes this morning but caught just a huge carp....The jig was in his lip, but I don't know if he bit it or I just happened to snag him in the lip..

• Like 1

Still trying to drop one more red fox and another yote before it's over, then I'll really start hunting for antlers unless we get snowed in again.

Killing one more of each targeted k-9 would go a long way at boosting my confidence as an effective predator killer, and not just a fluke "one kill wonder".

• Like 2

The past 2-3 weeks I haven't been out nearly as much as I have been bc i'm in the middle of remodeling my basement and building a bar, but I have been hunting coyotes/fox 2-4x a week at night, grouse hunting with my GSP 1-2x on weekends and a half hour here and there on my lunch breaks, as well as a little crow hunting to break up some of the serious hunts.

• Like 1

I just had to go out yesterday. Sun shining, 45 degrees, no wind, and this guy is still trying to get control of left over holiday weight. So up the hill I went. I didn't see one squirrel .... lol. But what a great day to be outdoors, just lovin' life!

• Like 3

squirrel, grouse, rabbit almost every day.  basically just long walks in the woods, not too much luck this winter, I think the hawks, owls, coyotes, foxes and feral cats are eating well near me.  flushed 3 grouse out on Monday but only had a 22 with me, then brought out shotgun on Tuesday and didn't flush any birds