Lets see some pedestal mounts!

The_Real_TCIII

I just called Bernie Seitz yesterday with my choice in forms for my buck......IIRC ( :rolleyes:  I'm old and pretty forgetful) I told him 9500 Full Wall Pedestal Semi Sneak from Joe Coombs left looking.  He said I should have it by the end of the month or early March.

http://www.joecoombs.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=24_70_296&products_id=4039

I think....

• Like 1

Any idea what form that is? That's exactly what I want, looks awesome

That's a good question. I can try and take a look at my catalog when I get home later. I'm 90% sure it was a McKenzie even though Vandykes and McKenzie are the same. I'll check the catalog and let you know all the specs

You Can't Beat My Meat!

So my pedestal mount is in the works right now. Seeing your pictures I just love the log and other stuff behind the deer. Did you do that or the Taxidermist?

I had the taxidermist add it, I feel like it makes it more of a scene than just a deer pasted up on the wall. There are a lot of options also.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The_Real_TCIII, on 03 Feb 2016 - 8:08 PM, said:

What say you Pygmy??.

Unfortunately I am technologically impaired..Maybe  one of my friends could take a couple pictures and I could post them.

I do have two very nice pedestal mounts, a Wyoming pronghorn and a Colorado mulie

Al Strouse at Strouse's Taxidermy near Lawrenceville PA  did them, along with a number of other shoulder mounts over the years.

• 3 weeks later...