Whitetail Addictions Star Convicted

fasteddie

It looks like if you have money , you can get away with a lot !

Andrae D'Acquisto, a self-admitted whitetail addict, is best known for killing trophy deer on his commercial DVD's as well as on the television program "Whitetail Addictions" produced by Lone Wolf Productions.

Ashley D'Acquisto, 24, of St. Francis, Wisconsin also pled guilty to hunting deer without a valid Illinois habitat stamp and was fined a total of $205.00. All remaining charges were dismissed in accordance with the plea agreement.

In September 2010, two Tennessee hunters associated with Andrae D'Acquisto pled guilty to making salt or mineral available for deer on the Menard County property in 2009. Danny L. Gibson, 47, of Anderson, TN and Dewayne H. Gibson, 41, of Caryville, TN were each fined $205.00 for the baiting violations. The remaining charges were dismissed.

In 2005, Andrae D'Acquisto was cited for fraudulently obtaining Illinois resident hunting licenses, resident deer permits and providing false information to obtain an Illinois driver's license in Cass County. D'Acquisto ultimately pled guilty to an amended charge of obstructing a peace officer and was fined a total of $2,000 in Cass County.

http://outdoornews.com:80/illinois/news/article_0d4c6af2-1773-11e0-b1dc-001cc4c03286.html

I get the feeling that these hunter-heroes are under tremendous pressure to produce, and when laws get in the way ....... no problem ..... ignore them. I don't want to paint with too broad a brush, but the list of law-breaking TV personalities, and magazine writers, and others that make their living off of killing critters is getting quite long now. Anybody want their job? Better think twice about that.

I get the feeling that these hunter-heroes are under tremendous pressure to produce, and when laws get in the way ....... no problem ..... ignore them. I don't want to paint with too broad a brush, but the list of law-breaking TV personalities, and magazine writers, and others that make their living off of killing critters is getting quite long now. Anybody want their job? Better think twice about that.

+1 (the easy way out!)