Government "seizes" more land

This is what uptown does to everyone so I think it's funny to give it back to him. You know how much better things are when people give points of view without having him brings his childish crap into it. I admit I don't know everything, and I respect people's opinions right or wrong. If uptown would learn to do the same this site would be much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This site would be much better without fanatic propaganda 10 times a day from anyone!

or if people would move on from threads they are offended by, irritated by, or not interested in.. Nobody is forced to participate in any of the  threads. If you don't like the subject move on. I promise nobody will hunt you down and force you to read what you don't want to read.

post-525-0-83868700-1455372350_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

If you don't like it, then don't read it

That would be sensible. We are all know liberals don't do common sense.

And they so desperately want to be cool that they can't help but hang with the rest of us here in Politics. This sub-forum was supposed to shut us down and shut us up, but it happens to be where all the action and cool folk are now. They just can't stay away or leave us alone. They desperately want to be us, but their pride and ideological intransigence keeps making them act douchey.

Edited by Papist

This is a lively section of the site, and I find it important to get a feel for what other NY hunters and sportsmen think about issues other than hunting and the outdoors. It's a much more local pulse-taking for me, and a break from the reading and writing I do at the national and international politically-focused web sites.

The name-calling and personal attacks here seem to come from a very small number of those participating in otherwise intelligent discussions. One member recently admitted that he was posting only to irritate and inflame. That kind of behavior does not encourage intelligent discourse. We are free to disagree, but I want to know why we disagree. My neighbor's three year old son can get away with simply calling me a poopy-head, but I expect a bit more from a thinking adult.

We're in the midst of the most game-changing and controversial presidential election in recent memory. Everything is politically charged right now and ignoring that fact won't make it go away. The issues are either discussed intelligently, right now, or "We The People" will have surrendered our voice.

Best,

Mark

• Like 2

Yawn.......Same old response to a time old question...

To read or not to read...

It's a hunting site flooded by extremists and people who honestly think posting BS all day long will help the cause. It doesn't.

And you still complain about it over and over. Nothing changes. Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different response is the definition of insanity. So keep it up.

http://nyti.ms/1o9gBlO​

QUICK! Round up some fools, there's more land the government just "illegally seized" that needs occupying!!! Hurry, Hurry, Hurry, and perhaps if you're lucky enough you can serve your prison time when arrested with the Bundys.

The way the govt killed a person to squelch any uprising, we all should be heading out to stop a tyrranical govt. Either you go along with it, or stand up against it all. We know where you stand. But to have the internet balls to call those who do stand up names and degrade them really takes the cake. Sad part is in real life, you do not have those balls. You know it, we know it. So play your little internet games from Mommy's basement. I am sure she is proud of you Edited by bubba

Sad part is in real life, you do not have those balls​

Having balls and doing something stupid which will only result in one sending years in jail (like the Bundy's will) or losing your life over (hello LaVoy) are two completely different things. Especially when your acts will have ZERO results. LaVoy is now fertilizer and the Bundy's soon to be federal convicts and absolutely nothing will change out West, so can you honestly tell me that what they did was worth doing?  

I simply meant you would not have the balls in real life you have in the internet.

Who do you mean by that statement bubba? You think that biker rally that's being planned and advertised two months in advance means you have balls? Sorry to break it to you, but, no it doesn't. Balls would be keeping it away from mass media and just doing it. Instead, if it's even real, you plan it months in advance to make sure authorities get wind of it and are there to protect you asses.

As for the web, if you had balls you would use your real name and not have twenty accounts to prove the point you are trying to make. 

Who do you mean by that statement bubba? You think that biker rally that's being planned and advertised two months in advance means you have balls? Sorry to break it to you, but, no it doesn't. Balls would be keeping it away from mass media and just doing it. Instead, if it's even real, you plan it months in advance to make sure authorities get wind of it and are there to protect you asses.

As for the web, if you had balls you would use your real name and not have twenty accounts to prove the point you are trying to make. 

This post shows how little you know about the biker culture... and just like at "Cheers", everybody knows my name. You may be too young to catch that reference :)

• Like 3

Rob. In the first place.the comment was not directed toward you. But since you decided to interject, I will explain it to you. Internet balls simply means that tough guys on the internet would not be so tough in person because they would get their asses kicked. People use internet names because there would be a ton of people with the same name, which becomes very confusing. I have one name I use on all sites. And by the way, I get called that name in person more than my given name. It is a biker thing, and you would not understand. I explained once why it takes time to organize a ride. It is not so the police will protect us. Fools rush in Wise men plan and organize. I also know that people who act sdo bad ass on here had their asses kicked routinely and now they act bad on here to make up for it. As far as the ride, the tough guys on here and other sites would not go to it anyway. They talk a mean game, but do not play at all. I hope that explains it, but I doubt it will.

Edited by bubba
  • Like 1

Yawn.......Same old response to a time old question...

To read or not to read...

It's a hunting site flooded by extremists and people who honestly think posting BS all day long will help the cause. It doesn't.

You mean like this?

FYI: And.... They are buying all these guns at gun shows.... So whats wrong with that? A lot....

First, buy selling used guns they are not contributing to the Pittman Robertson program.... The excise tax is only applied once. if you buy a new, American made gun, you contribute to the PR Fund. If you buy used, or from a non complying country, you screw the PR fund. 

Second they are enabling the gun shops, which are mere pawn shops to encourage people to "legally dispose" of  their family guns instead of getting Junior into hunting. Walk into a gun shop 40 years ago, they would also sell decoys for example, Today, any hunting related gear in a gun shop was either sitting there for 40 years or thrown in with a gun deal.

These storefronts serve as locations for shop owners to BUY guns. The do the reselling at these half arse gun shows. 

Sure they don't care if they sell 100 guns to one person, or 100 guns to 100 people. As a matter of fact they probably prefer the collector. They can deal to the collector without knowing a grouse from a pheasant. And they probably by guns from some widow  so cheap they make a bigger profit margin than from Winchester and Remington. 

And yet, those who just want to kill some birds for dinner and work their dogs are supposed to bleed over the "gun show loophole". Not me. Bigger fish to fry - like attempts to ban e-collars for one. 

1) Buy new guns

2) Buy American made guns

3) Avoid gun shows

4) Tell the widow that she should keep the gun for Junior. 

5) Take Junior hunting

6) Don't fight for the gun culture. As much as they chant about sticking together , it is a one sided deal and worse, they bring the bad reputation, not the guy frying a few ducks for dinner. 

Edited by mike rossi