What Kind of Jordan's?

BizCT

I guess I'm out of the loop as far as sneakers go.

I never paid more than $30 for a pair.

You always bought used?

How long do they last you? In most cases, better quality lasts a lot longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Never bought a used pair of shoes in my life.

Some of them last a year or more...

When they get shabby I use them for yard work or whatever.

I use my CLEANEST pair as my " Sunday go to meetin'" sneakers.

I don't own many shoes...One pair of "good" sneakers, a couple pairs of kick-arounds, and one pair of black leather dress shoes for weddings and funerals.

Then of course, I have 4 pairs of hunting boots, a pair of hip waders and a pair of chest waders for the important stuff.

• Like 2

Now I wish I had kept my 1962 vintage PF Flyers...

same vintage...my 1st pair of black Converse high tops. Probably didn't cost more than $10-12 in the 1960s. BTW - Stock photo, my pair has long since been in sneaker heaven! Ugly, huh? There were super cool back them.

170px-A_classic_Black_pair_of_Converse_A

Edited by nyslowhand
  • Like 3

Well the hype didn't last long. A friend of mine knows someone who owns a local sneaker shop that sells all the color and combos for Jordan's, some go for over $1k and sell out instantly. Yes, used sneakers.

Unfortunately for me, mine are Jumpmans and not worth much at all. Oh well.

As I said before, the hype is over. This thread is done. They are Nike Air Jumpmans.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

As far as buying and wearing used shoes.

I buy and wear used shoes from those used clothing places . I prefer Ameraican made quality shoes, but they run anywhere from $150 to 3 or 4 hundred for ones I like new .

I've bought great condition Johnston+ Murphy, Alden , and Allen Edmonds for as low as $8 in those shops.

It seems those pricing the shoes in these places have no idea what they're selling . You can pay $8 for a used $50 foreign made shoe or for a $400 hand made , recraftable Amercan made one.

Edited by Larry302

WTF ?? You people are paying more for your shoes than I have paid for most of my GUNS...

Than you really don't want to know what I've spent on knives and watches !

But like I said I often buy them used for a few bucks. But I don't mind spending 2 or 3 hundred on a new pair once in awhile, they support American workers , and I can easily get 20 plus years out of a pair. Good deal in the long run I think. Than again woman also seem to compliment my shoes when I'm wearing good ones , that's nice too!

That said right now I wearing camo Crocks........

Edited by Larry302