Poster property to hunt on

Come this fall of 2016 for opening deer gunning season . I am looking for (written permission) from any posted land owner

in Northern Jefferson County in area covering 6G  who is having deer crop destruction problems with these animals.

I would like written permission from the owner to hunt your land so to fill my tags.   All you have to do is point me in the general direction

to where these deer generally would be for the best spot to bag them. Explain to me any safety thought,s I should know like where your cattle

are grazing ect.. 

Being that I am a senior, I would also like to have  written permission to bring another (gentlemen) hunter with me.

My experience is over 40 years of taking all legally tagged whitetail,s. I have lost count over the years on how many i have taken

home from the woods. I was in the past a  NYS E.M.T..

Prior to the opening, I would like a couple of weeks before to come over to talk to you about what,s where the deer generally on your land are and also your area,s it would be

ok to hunt on your property farmland. And also at that time to get your prior dated and signed written permissions slips.

Would appreciate your thoughts on this if you could do this for me and my friend,

Froggy                                                            ( Note: If I find out which I will, any indication of anyone trying to pull a prank with this request, you will certainly be visited by the Authorities .)

• Like 1

Froggy                                                            ( Note: If I find out which I will, any indication of anyone trying to pull a prank with this request, you will certainly be visited by the Authorities .)

:)

Nice attitude......................

Have you tried knocking on doors, how'd that pan out?

• Like 1

Message to FROGGY if you would like to hunt the property that I hunt and give you written permission slip as you ask for then in return I get to have the prime cuts of the deer you shoot/kill and you must use your own taggs

Message to FROGGY if you would like to hunt the property that I hunt and give you written permission slip as you ask for then in return I get to have the prime cuts of the deer you shoot/kill and you must use your own taggs

be careful Dom.....remember he said no pranksters or the authorities are coming for you!

be careful Dom.....remember he said no pranksters or the authorities are coming for you!

Yea I remember My offer to him/her was not a joke/prank I welcome anyone to come and try hunting the area that I hunt but must use their own taggs.I just found some it funny that the caption on his profile takes us to a organic farm site 

Hey guys, forget about this whole God Dam written request. You have already turned it into a big joke.

I,m getting ta-hell out of this Hunting N.Y. Forum  Never been in one like it. You write in a serious request and your immediately shit on as a joke.

SOLD LONG FOLK  all return E-mail,s I am blocking.                     Hope your moderator reads this.

sole long Beachpeas my friend.

Hey guys, forget about this whole God Dam written request. You have already turned it into a big joke.

I,m getting ta-hell out of this Hunting N.Y. Forum Never been in one like it. You write in a serious request and your immediately shit on as a joke.

SOLD LONG FOLK all return E-mail,s I am blocking. Hope your moderator reads this.

sole long Beachpeas my friend.

You are a loser, baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk