Game Wardens

Paula

I have watched yes NY officers work hard but do not follow through LIke the state of Maine.Maine has much stricter laws for environment than NY Here we can do deer drives but in that state is illegal we cannot bait Bear but they can with the correct permits.The one thing that is tough to understand is wild life laws yes state to state our seasons are different but the means of taken game is the same.

I know a couple , one hunts the same farm as I do . I have had great experiences with them, when we had poacher problems they would change their hours to work nights.

Took hair samples to,match dna that they may find on knives and saws of known poachers , set up,robo deer, just did a great job .

We would meet up or just email each year to keep,each other informed on what's going on in the area. But they are short staffed and if they are going to,put in the effort they want to,make sure you'll press charges .

I was watching a repeat of the North Woods Law yesterday where deer were poached in people's front lawns . Some of the poachers even bragged to others as to what they poached and then got caught . 

A warden checked on one camp . The guys were all sleeping or passed out with beer cans & bottles all over and several guns leaning against the cabin or laying down . The warden didn't see any evidence of poaching and left . They never knew he was there . 

• Like 1

I now they are understaffed but should they really be out doing smoke checks on commercial trucks instead of looking for people breaking game laws, if you go into a commercial DOT check like you see on the LIE by exit 49  there in there taking samples of smoke from trucks kinda a over step on their part.

I now they are understaffed but should they really be out doing smoke checks on commercial trucks instead of looking for people breaking game laws, if you go into a commercial DOT check like you see on the LIE by exit 49 there in there taking samples of smoke from trucks kinda a over step on their part.

Hazard spills, air pollution etc are all part of environmental conservation. Fish and game laws are only a small part of their job description, very small.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

• Like 1

Actually it was the Kindle...Thanks for So ok B-)

NOW THE ABOVE,WAS TYPED ...THANKS FOR ASKING....IF ONE DOESN'T LIKE TYPO' s...auto correct...or post on the run...just stop reading. In the long run you'll look better than, perhaps me, and definitely stalker short pants Shawhnu.

So is it the kindle, or the nut behind it? I mean, between the kindle, and the plot to entrap, and whatever else you conjure up, it can't possibly be that you can't spell or use punctuation properly, can it? No, that can't be it. It's always an excuse, and it's always someone else, like your neighbors trying to kill you.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

• Like 1