Censorship

fasteddie

Yes assuredly you are the victim.

I have never seen someone describe a privately owned web site as if it is a country.

Do you ever stop to think that you are part of the problem?

It was an analogy to compare the situation on this site to the larger mindset in the country.  I really don't know how it could've been written any plainer for people to understand.

I hate incivility, but if I am attacked, I will defend myself.

Always playing the poor sap defending himself. You should go for the grammy's with acting like that.

Who here attacked you before your hypercritical post? No one. You took it upon yourself to initiate confrontation, and then turn around and cry wolf. Don't start none, and there won't be none.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

• Like 1

Answer the question BJP. Who attacked you prior to your hypercritical post?

The answer is, you attacked me for my "hypercritical post".  You would have been better to state you opinion about the issues stated in the post.  You have an anger issue that blinds you.

The answer is, you attacked me for my "hypercritical post". You would have been better to state you opinion about the issues stated in the post. You have an anger issue that blinds you.

Just curious if you were the one that asked for censorship? Eddie only said he got a message after it was pointed out that he did not original write in the post.

• Like 2

The answer is, you attacked me for my "hypercritical post". You would have been better to state you opinion about the issues stated in the post. You have an anger issue that blinds you.

So basically, at post #87, you decided it was ok to insult someone because you felt like it, and when called on your improper behavior, you're making up all sorts of excuses.

Is that what you meant by "I rest my case"?

Just curious if you were the one that asked for censorship? Eddie only said he got a message after it was pointed out that he did not original write in the post.

I would never ask for censorship.  But I know since the political threads were moved out of the forums the MODS were getting PM'd by people who wanted that to happen.

Go back and read my posts in this thread.   I cannot state things I believe any plainer.  I can only assume I'm getting snide replies because I have hit on the truth some people want to conceal.

So basically, at post #87, you decided it was ok to insult someone because you felt like it, and when called on your improper behavior, you're making up all sorts of excuses.

Is that what you meant by "I rest my case"?

No you decided it was OK to attack a member rather than what he posted in post #86.

I rested my case after it continued from there.

I see no reason to elaborate further.  Your wasting my time trying to start another confrontation and I'm sure you will feel compelled to get in the last word.  You can have it.

I would never ask for censorship. But I know since the political threads were moved out of the forums the MODS were getting PM'd by people who wanted that to happen.

Go back and read my posts in this thread. I cannot state things I believe any plainer. I can only assume I'm getting snide replies because I have hit on the truth some people want to conceal.

You are as delusional as you are illiterate. Unless you were the one to PM any mods, how would you know they were receiving PM's on such an issue? I can't speak for others, but I never PMed a mod to have a section of the forum changed. I post it publicly that it's detrimental to the site to have you and yours truly run wild with your political matter flung all over the place.

For the record, how are you so sure the PM's FE received are of the political nature? So if it's of another nature, how will your story of "a few complain about the political section" pan out? For all we know, it could very well be yours truly trying to silence everyone from opposing his threads.

Also for the record, you are not receiving snide remarks, yet. But whatever you receive, is a direct reflection of what you've graciously given out. Can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen 

BTW, the reason the political forums were relegated to 2nd class status is because some folks on here PM the mods and the owner to do it.

The reason the political forums are relegated to 2nd class status is so you & Papist can air your 2nd class rants W/O ruining other forums.

Edited by wildcat junkie

No you decided it was OK to attack a member rather than what he posted in post #86.

I rested my case after it continued from there.

I see no reason to elaborate further. Your wasting my time trying to start another confrontation and I'm sure you will feel compelled to get in the last word. You can have it.

I speak the truth in post #86 where you had no proof that any of what you imagined was in fact reality. FE replied after the fact that he indeed receive PM's asking for censorship, but did not elaborate on the nature of the censorship. You state fiction as fact, as if you are some sort of fortune teller.

You have an agenda, and that's to allow free rein of posting political threads on a daily basis, maybe even hourly basis. And because of this agenda, you conjured up these "facts" of PM's etc, to aid in your cause. I pointed your flaws out, and you attacked me for it. That's fact.

Paula ---- I don't know where you are coming from but I responded after your post #89 in this thread .  

And ...... I have never received a PM from VJP .     

• Like 1

I don't know if thats fair Bubba, just because someone isn't interest in politics here (HuntingNY) doesn't mean they are not active elsewhere in some other political forum or out on the streets.

I seriously doubt it.
  • Like 1

I guess I go about reading the forums different than others. I don't care about the most recent posts. I just go to the same categories every day, click on them to see if there is anything I am interested in, and if there is, I read them and go onto the next category. I don't care what people ask or talk about because if they have the time, and make the effort to post a question, story, picture, or link, it obviously is something they are interested in.

People can bicker back and forth all they want. If they didn't like it, they would just not post a reply.

I for one like the politics. I may not participate much, but I enjoy reading other outdoors people's views on all sorts of political laws and scenarios. If it interests me, I take the time to read up a little more to get some facts. Seems like I get closer to the truth here than on any of the media sites on a lot of issues. Sure, some of the links are out there, but some of them are getting to the heart of this country's problems. 

• Like 3

and as I said there lies the problem with the entire country

When I log on to ESPN to see the results of Sundays football games, I don't want to have to skim pass several articles of random topics to see the scores. Just as when I go to my political sources, I don't want to skim through a bunch of hunting threads to read my politics.

Edited by Elmo
  • Like 1

I guess I go about reading the forums different than others. I don't care about the most recent posts. I just go to the same categories every day, click on them to see if there is anything I am interested in, and if there is, I read them and go onto the next category. I don't care what people ask or talk about because if they have the time, and make the effort to post a question, story, picture, or link, it obviously is something they are interested in.

People can bicker back and forth all they want. If they didn't like it, they would just not post a reply.

I for one like the politics. I may not participate much, but I enjoy reading other outdoors people's views on all sorts of political laws and scenarios. If it interests me, I take the time to read up a little more to get some facts. Seems like I get closer to the truth here than on any of the media sites on a lot of issues. Sure, some of the links are out there, but some of them are getting to the heart of this country's problems. 

Well said!

When I log on to ESPN to see the results of Sundays football games, I don't want to have to skim pass several articles of random topics to see the scores. Just as when I go to my political sources, I don't want to skim through a but of hunting threads to read my politics.

What a revelation , a forum dedicated to.... their title? God forbid!

Edited by shawnhu

Everything in this state and this country is political. Ignore the politics and you ignore the reality. Dismiss the politics and you concede your voice. Stifle the discussion of politics and you will eventually lose everything this site is about. Awareness is only painful to a closed mind, but it's essential to our future.

*The use of "You" and "Your" are not directed to any specific person. If the symptoms of a reality check last more than four hours, you're welcome.

• Like 2