Censorship

fasteddie

Huh?

What was wrong with my post?nothing just a simple legal fact.I don't come on this site looking or causing problems nor do I Bash anyone's comments/posts.I do not understand how this topic went from censorship to not liking that we have an area to discuss politics/also the general chitchat is there for all discussions.I am a member here that joined to gain and share information 

What was wrong with my post?nothing just a simple legal fact.I don't come on this site looking or causing problems nor do I Bash anyone's comments/posts.I do not understand how this topic went from censorship to not liking that we have an area to discuss politics/also the general chitchat is there for all discussions.I am a member here that joined to gain and share information

Just wonder who you thought was stalking?

I posted 4 or 5 times because no one will answer, why some one would intentionally go to the political site, open a topic and then get all bent about it. Why not just skip it??  And yes, I get that you don't want the site to be associated with the far right , but a person still has to go look for the political topics.

Do you understand my question??

And I got more than a few likes on my posts, so a lot of people are wondering the same thing I am. What names are you going to call those people??   

answered more than once. a good many of us view the site through the new content feed. it shows EVERYTHING in chronological order. I'm not a trapper, so I generally skim past those topics but sometimes I check in because it's neat. I don't duck hunt, but enjoyed seeing that one of our members did the art work for the stamp. If I just went to deer, archery and turkey I'd miss a good bit of stuff that still interests me or maybe i don't realize yet "should" interest me. This site is very much responsible for me getting into making my own sausage. I might have never have gone into the processing section if I hadn't have seen some of the topics come across the feed. I have never been interested in doing my own euro... but seeing some members do their own has convinced me I'm still not :)

I would bet money, more users use the feed than seeking out individual sections. With all do respect a serious question; does that help?

• Like 3

I posted 4 or 5 times because no one will answer, why some one would intentionally go to the political site, open a topic and then get all bent about it. Why not just skip it?? And yes, I get that you don't want the site to be associated with the far right , but a person still has to go look for the political topics.

Do you understand my question??

And I got more than a few likes on my posts, so a lot of people are wondering the same thing I am. What names are you going to call those people??

There's clearly a disconnect ants, and I really don't want to get into it with you. Until you can understand the bombardment that tapatalk(and possibly other users) go through, you really can't understand.

And yes, I understand your point. But a lot of us don't use the methods you use to browse forums anymore.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

There's clearly a disconnect ants, and I really don't want to get into it with you. Until you can understand the bombardment that tapatalk(and possibly other users) go through, you really can't understand.

And yes, I understand your point. But a lot of us don't use the methods you use to browse forums anymore.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Im not familiar at all with tapatalk, but if it throws topics in your face, and makes you read them, then I get your point. 

Ants, I was going to respond to you a couple different times. I have even gone far enough to type a post and then say heck with it and cancel it. I am with Belo on this one, as I look at this forum the same way. It's just how it comes up when I enter this forum with all the new content listed in one easy-to-see place. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but for everyone that says we (I) look at all these posts and then complain about it is incorrect. unless the political thread title mentions something that has to do with Safe Act or other things of that sort, I skip them. I also look to see who started a new thread (all threads) that's listed and that tells me just as much, if not more about whether it's worth clicking on.

My issue is more about the negative BS that seems to come in most of the regular posts. And the only reason I'm saying any of this is because a moderator started this thread and asked. Otherwise you guys would never know

• Like 2

My gain from this post is none I have read only to see how and what everyones views were.I myself have made/posted a few comments on my view/from reading.I say lock this thread and start a new topic.I'm no dummy I can read wright from wrong and all this topic has done is bash only one part of the site.Donald Trump will be our next commander then what?

Here's a suggestion.  Break up the political section into three sections.  One that is strictly hunting laws, a second that is strictly gun laws, and the third as other random politics.

Right now, with all hunting laws, gun laws, and politics in one section, I'm compelled to read the politics section because I don't want to miss out any changes to hunting regulations and discussion for it.  By breaking it up, I can apply a filter for all the other stuff and still keep abreast of hunting regulations and proposed changes.  Even if you don't apply filters, you can skip over the other politics section entirely if you want.

This may not help new and guest users or tapatalk users which can't take advantage of filters but it'll help the others.

That sounds like a ton of work to keep straight. We barely have time to move the political posts that keep getting created elsewhere, into the political section lol.