Censorship

fasteddie

My gain from this post is none I have read only to see how and what everyones views were.I myself have made/posted a few comments on my view/from reading.I say lock this thread and start a new topic.I'm no dummy I can read wright from wrong and all this topic has done is bash only one part of the site.Donald Trump will be our next commander then what?

Dude that was tough to read. Kindle? Lol.

• Like 1

answered more than once. a good many of us view the site through the new content feed. it shows EVERYTHING in chronological order. I'm not a trapper, so I generally skim past those topics but sometimes I check in because it's neat. I don't duck hunt, but enjoyed seeing that one of our members did the art work for the stamp. If I just went to deer, archery and turkey I'd miss a good bit of stuff that still interests me or maybe i don't realize yet "should" interest me. This site is very much responsible for me getting into making my own sausage. I might have never have gone into the processing section if I hadn't have seen some of the topics come across the feed. I have never been interested in doing my own euro... but seeing some members do their own has convinced me I'm still not :)

I would bet money, more users use the feed than seeking out individual sections. With all do respect a serious question; does that help?

I assume that skimming past the "trapping" topics probably didn't cause you any undo trauma as well as whatever other topics of subsections that you have no interest in. So what is it about skimming past the politics section that causes you all so much grief and aggravation. Do you want us to get rid of the trapping section and all the other ones that you would rather not have your accessing system bother you with? The political section is merely one more of a whole pile of subsections that you all deal with everyday on a regular basis with no complaints.

I assume that skimming past the "trapping" topics probably didn't cause you any undo trauma as well as whatever other topics of subsections that you have no interest in. So what is it about skimming past the politics section that causes you all so much grief and aggravation. Do you want us to get rid of the trapping section and all the other ones that you would rather not have your accessing system bother you with? The political section is merely one more of a whole pile of subsections that you all deal with everyday on a regular basis with no complaints.

trapping is hunting. I'll say it for the final time because in the end it doesn't really matter anymore.

I do not enjoy being a member of a site that condones hate speech. I'm catholic. I love my neighbor even if I don't agree with their views. I enjoy coming here to learn and talk about hunting. When I'm skimming the new content, I'm bothered that we as a minority group in NY will put up with topics such as:

Nasa has Muslim outreach program...

Justice Antonin Scalia DEAD - Liberals Celebrate, Claim He's Rotting in Hell

Iran mocks captured US Navy sailors

San Diego Plan To Ban The Term "Founding Fathers" Thwarted

all on the first page. If a muslim in NY wants to get into hunting I welcome them to our heritage which is dwindling everyday. If a liberal wants to feel welcome at this site because they're a hunter with stories and knowledge to spread then I want them too to feel welcome here. If you're too blind to see the blatent hate and negativity some hunters are spreading here than my time typing this is lost. Everyday we lose young hunters to iphones, videogames and tv. Everyday we're losing hunting land to developments, everyday we're losing public land access and having the DEC regulate out forms of hunting we once knew and love. Everyday we lose more and more of our gun rights. So why again I ask you, do we want to further splinter a group needing to be tighter and more unified than ever? Or as one member suggested, start a new hunting ny forum.

So you ask then, Belo. Why even come to this site? I've tried leaving because of this nonsense, but I have a strong passion for hunting and enjoy this place for 95% of what it offers. I hope it's clear my passion to remove or at least remove the political section from the main feed is based on my desire to keep this place growing and a source for uniting hunters. I have very strong political views. Many of which is shared by the 3 muskateers. But this isn't the place to copy and paste them. I come here to talk hunting.

otherwise

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=new+york+political+forum

Edited by Belo
  • Like 2

Yet a good many of your posts are about complaining what others are posting on a public site produced by a single hunter or making nasty one liners. BTW  he seem not to have a problem until this stuff erupts and he finally  has to step in. I'm sure I'm correct in saying he did expect to have to become a "DAD" with this endevor

I am going to ask you not to speak, for me at least, in saying what is  or is not hate speech when many posts are simple copy and pastes. I can make those decisions. 

Though when reading your above statement  you may want to consider how the nasty and unnecessary mean spirited quips you throw out at your follow hunters on this site make them feel. When people decide to walk those pedestal steps ,it's best not to trip up them as you go.

Edited by growalot

,it's best not to trip up them as you go.

all i ever ask from you grow is that you explain what you mean (ie quote above) when I cannot understand what you're saying. If that's nasty, and asking for a ban on an entire religion is not... well then I'm not sure we're on the same level.