where ever you are....

growalot

I sure hope it isn't as nasty as it is here...No, we did not get as much snow as said...we got a 2in. of greasy snow that was followed me sleet. Then a snow/ rain and a little melting. She threw in some fog and now it is a heavy snow again. Mr B followed the Plow down the hill this am and said it was still a solid sheet of ice. He called to check on me for I had planned on shoveling today..holding off because of the 3in. of soggy slush.

So everyone out there stay safe go slow an watch the shoveling...

• Like 1

Tuesday 02/16 

A wintry mix this morning will transition to mainly snow for the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 90%. Snow and ice accumulating 3 to 5 inches.

Hhhmmm I ask where was this accuracy during the entire hunting season.... ;)  :dontknow: 

Edited by growalot

It snowed yesterday afternoon and then turned to icy rain at night.  Walking around last night was tough because the snow had initially melted but turned to ice and covered the sidewalks.  Luckily, it was all melted by this morning and we're just getting rain now.

Must be pretty bad... 4in. of freezing rain snow on the main road and no mail delivery..we had stuff that was suppose to go out....I took a header just walking down drive and a shovel full weighs a good 30-40 #'s...no clearing except vehicles...not sure if the trucks can't make it up or they are waiting...no school so we are basically screwed..

10 in here in hinsdale...coal stove quit last night so got to really test the 4x4 in new truck and drove to bolivar to get new fan....worst part is got there and they had lost power almost couldn't get it but he took cc info and sent me on my way....back u and running now sick day at work tho....still snowing like crazy and plows can't keep up

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

About 9 inches here in Tonawanda, it was pretty heavy stuff to move so I saw 2 teens coming down street with shovels and they offered help. Gave them a some cash and back inside for some coffee for me. My cardiologist doesn't want me shoveling so I took his advice, especially with the heavy snow.

• Like 4

About 6 inches over night that turned to rain early morning and then heavy wet snow about 10am.  Plowed out 10 of my neighbors with the RZR this morning and now everything is flooding.  The DPW is digging up three yards up the road from my house because the yards are flooded right over the road.

Baldwinsville here.

No snow here just very windy last night and all day today,trees are bending over from the wind ,waiting for some to snap,plus rain.Chai ging To Snow tonight. Deer were out eating the clover behind the house early this morning.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Going to pass on the hot tub tonight ....

Left for work early this morning , lots of snow on the roads but no,traffic so I sailed along at 35 mph till I hit the hill by Ellision park ( I avoid all expressways when it's snowing ). Got stuck near top of hill and had to back down about 1/4 mile then take Browncroft into the city.

Spent very little time In The firehouse today, lots of runs, and we pushed out many stuck cars we came along. Most had one thing in common , worn tires .....

post-253-0-14502300-1455665400_thumb.jpg

• Like 1