A Commentary....

Now I made sure to tuck this away in the political thread as to lessen the offense some people will feel. I can start by saying the questions and ensuing comments I am about to pose should not surprise any rational people that can view the world and history with out blinders on.

This whole political thread on a hunting site is such a prime example of what has gone and continues to go wrong in this world. Forget the country, humans in general are a sad lot indeed. I say this because we just never ever learn, we just repeat and recycle and repeat.  Reminds me of a Cat Stevens song.

Hunters wanting to preserve their rights and in so many other aspects of life want to control and change the rights of others This isn't new, your not an apparition. You are your parents and grandparents and their parents. you are :

The ones that hound the Greaser, long haired Hippy,the hobo or homeless(just showing some history here). The guy whose pants hang down his thighs and the kid wearing a gun tee shirt.

You are the person that now has to check his kid before going to school so he isn't expelled for a plastic toy soldier, the one teaching them never to pull that toy gun finger ...so he has the right to an education. The guy that has to be handcuffed for a broken tail light because he is a hunter. It is people that can not connect the dots that cause these things.  It is the guy that whines and cries that the neighbors grass is too long or weedy , that it effects his property value!...instead of saying his may look like crap but I'll make sure mine doesn't. I have no intention of selling now so let the value and taxes stay down. No you go out and put together a housing association...

How can we ever expect anything to get better when we can't control the need to control others. When their human trait to belittle , bash, look down on anything we find out of our little circle of normal to be to much to walk away from. Every single generation says " It's the sign of the times" I laugh ...It's basically the same "time", as it were,just changing signs.

• Like 2