Not usually involved in political talks here but....

Can I think of a reason for not sharing this?

Well...aside from the fact that this story is completely made up and that posting giant preachy images with text that talks down and insults the reader's intelligence...no can't think of any reason.

This spam first appeared in 2009.  It has been updated to feature "Sanders" to make it more topical.

Excellent post stoneam!   I know you're not usually involved with political talks here but if you have any more unverified political spam that pops up on your Facebook feed, please do share.

Edited by Black Bellamy
  • Like 1

Well...aside from the fact that this story is completely made up and that posting giant preachy images with text that talks down and insults the reader's intelligence...no can't think of any reason.

This spam first appeared in 2009.  It has been updated to feature "Sanders" to make it more topical.

Excellent post stoneam!   I know you're not usually involved with political talks here but if you have any more unverified political spam that pops up on your Facebook feed, please do share.

It is fabricated and has been reinvented to use Bernie. Even at that the premise and outcome would be valid and very believable. 

This spam first appeared in 2009. It has been updated to feature "Sanders" to make it more topical.

Excellent post stoneam! I know you're not usually involved with political talks here but if you have any more unverified political spam that pops up on your Facebook feed, please do share.

Well the story doesn't have to be real for the moral to be true.

If you want to vote in Bernie be my guest I'll be more than happy to park my camper in your yard using your land and anything else you have to help live my life....that's the Bernie dream

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Libs aren't going to have kids or grand kids.  They're aborting them.  A self centered lifestyle doesn't allow for them.

As far as FREE college, how much value did these young folks give to their FREE high school education?  Anyone think they will really become better educated if higher education is free too?

• Like 2

Libs aren't going to have kids or grand kids. They're aborting them. A self centered lifestyle doesn't allow for them.

As far as FREE college, how much value did these young folks give to their FREE high school education? Anyone think they will really become better educated if higher education is free too?

The education part deals directly to me as I'm 60k in the hole on a semi useless education that I didn't know I didn't need really...I took machining and welding in college. All the kids my age I work with got in right off street and I am a machinist but I do believe I know more and have and better worth ethic then them bc of my schooling..

Anyway college should not be free bc then the dropout rate will increase drastically bc there is no burden left after the end. Having debt helps you realize that you need to do well and pass so you are not wasting money.

That being said student loans should be a non interest loan. I am paying 13 percent on mine and it's f in ridiculous. There is no reason our banks should be preying on 17 and 18 yr 9 old kids who will sign anything to get to better their future.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If your 18 and older looking for a FREE B education, you will pay in the end. So will everyone else with a job.Nothing in life is Free somewhere someone is working hard for your FREE. Look at all the free (tax payer paid) public schools and those who can advance themselves and don't. We need to stop the precipitation awards and Kum ba yah BS. Study Hard, Work Hard and get only what you earn in life. These Leftists are hell bent on changing America into The Home of the Lazy Land of the afraid.

post-3014-0-14536700-1455738098_thumb.jp

• Like 1

If Trump runs 3rd Party, that would prove he was put in there just like Ross Perot was.  The idea being take as many votes from the GOP candidate as possible to insure the Dem can win with as little as 35% of the vote.

Trump's never been a conservative, or really a Republican, doesn't honor the Constitution, the Rule of Law or the will of the people.  He's an actor and a player and that's exactly what he's doing.  That's also why the GOP wants him out of the race.

Edited by Mr VJP

If Trump runs 3rd Party, that would prove he was put in there just like Ross Perot was.  The idea being take as many votes from the GOP candidate as possible to insure the Dem can win with as little as 35% of the vote.

Trump's never been a conservative, or really a Republican, doesn't honor the Constitution, the Rule of Law or the will of the people.  He's an actor and a player and that's exactly what he's doing.  That's also why the GOP wants him out of the race.

What's hilarious is that he isn't even spending much of his own money doing this. He has conned the media with is absurd rhetoric into publicizing his campaign at their own expense!

Edited by wildcat junkie
  • Like 1

I believe the media is in on the whole scam and has been from the start.  Trump knew they would publicize his rants for free from the beginning.  All part of the plan to make sure we do not see a GOP President elected.  Hillary could never win without such conniving.