What I think

bubba

I am aware that I am mostly the odd man out. To most I live in the you do not count part of NY,and I deserve to be told how I should think. That is fine. But I guess I am to the point of being tired of defending how I think and feel. In other words, I am not having fun here any more. Time to move on. Take care and best of luck to all.

Edited by bubba

I am aware that I am mostly the odd man out. To most I live in the you do not count part of NY,and I deserve to be told how I should think. That is fine. But I guess I am to the point of being tired of defending how I think and feel. In other words, I am not having fun here any more. Time to move on. Take care and best of luck to all.

Aren't you a moderator? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bubba-

I know that we have had some spirited disagreements in the past, but I still see you as a valuable member of the forum. I actually think we both agree on a whole lot more than either of us realizes, and I think a lot of your comments need to be heard by other hunters of the forum. Of particular value are your efforts regarding the 2nd Amendment and your activism on that front.

I am not sure what specific issue has made you want to leave, but if you can ever get by it, you will always be welcomed back.

• Like 1

Dont let the weekend warriors get to ya. The ones that do the most hurt are the ones that have the least amount of knowledge. Its easy to tell who has the experience just by reading the post. If i were you i would be going the other route.

I respect your decision to leave, but disagree with the connotation that what you say has no weight nor the propensity to feel the need to defend your position.

It's an internet forum with lots of opinions and it really is that simple.

Nice job editing your original post..............it's certainly legible now, unlike the first rendition.

I get a real kick out of people starting a "goodbye" thread, usually they are back in short order.  When you do come back, let me know what "I am aware that I am mostly the odd man out. To most I live in the you do not count part of NY" means.  Funny thing, the guys that live on Long Island or in NYC seem be able to make it on a New York State focused web site, not sure what your beef is on that??

Hopefully the fun returns for you, somehow/somewhere.

I'll end with something I've added so many times in my posts that I'd likely be stuck eating bologna sandwiches and drinking PBR if I had to pay for them........... :)

I don't get when folks post that they' re done .

I used to post a fair amount on The Rolex Forums , some great people there for sure, but I just did not have much in common with many there . I simply stopped posting and took it out of my favorites . I felt no need to tell them I was taking my watch and going home, but that's me .

• Like 5