What's in your smoker tonight?

Rockspek

That looks awesome.  I am looking forward to building my bigger smoker to do stuff like this.

I don't have a big smoker, I just fit about 7 lbs. of sticks in at a time. I just lay them on the racks, not enough room to hang them. Taste the same when done! I just re read this, lets keep it clean guys.

post-1391-0-94507600-1456669090_thumb.jp

post-1391-0-20021600-1456669096_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I don't have a big smoker, I just fit about 7 lbs. of sticks in at a time. I just lay them on the racks, not enough room to hang them. Taste the same when done! I just re read this, lets keep it clean guys.

I just let em hang

358cb74f558e62e0df09234dc1b68168.jpg

b0cc5b2ce44ff5151aada4b403786cad.jpg

c84a87de4e36c18606084cbc37abe0ec.jpg

5678555988d023a1527fb3c007cb7d7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Nothing smoking tonight been snowing all day. Now next week in the 60's and I'm itching for brisket!!

pfft. The smoker is the first thing I shovel around. Then the back door so I can let the dog out. Re brisket. I just smoked a pork butt for 4 hours , then oven at 225 for a few hours and then crockpot. It turned out amazing. Just a thought for your smoking future
  • Like 1

pfft. The smoker is the first thing I shovel around. Then the back door so I can let the dog out. Re brisket. I just smoked a pork butt for 4 hours , then oven at 225 for a few hours and then crockpot. It turned out amazing. Just a thought for your smoking future

Same here.  This year I even moved it closer to the driveway so I didn't have to shovel so far.  That's another reason for lack of snow.

• Like 1

Thin sliced venison rolled up with bacon, artichoke, basil and Gruyere cheese now gettin smoked.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Looks like a bacon explosion. Look up how to weave the bacon like lattice. Only a few toothpicks needed to keep bacon on. And with the lattice you get no non covered areas.