What's in your smoker tonight?

Rockspek

Next time firing up the smoker. Buy some almonds ( we buy from bulk ). Sautée in butter , some dry rub and throw in metal colindar on smoker. You can thank me later. Devine !

I've been meaning to try that.  Ever put a hardboiled egg in the smoker?  I haven't but I want to try that too.

Next time firing up the smoker. Buy some almonds ( we buy from bulk ). Sautée in butter , some dry rub and throw in metal colindar on smoker. You can thank me later. Devine !

do you use raw almonds? Just curious as i have some left over almonds that have gotten stale and i was thinking of trying to bring them back to life. In the past i just spread them on a cookie sheet and placed them in the oven, worked ok. The smoker idea sounds good.

do you use raw almonds? Just curious as i have some left over almonds that have gotten stale and i was thinking of trying to bring them back to life. In the past i just spread them on a cookie sheet and placed them in the oven, worked ok. The smoker idea sounds good.

Yup   Try it. You'll be happy you did

719de29e06a533540a24ce7b1f725039.jpg

Wrapped in foil and towels resting in the cooler for a couple. Will update with pics when sliced.

I put it on at 11pm so figure midnight due to DST. It hit a hard stall around 6, I shoulda Texas Crutched it earlier but went back to bed. So it took a bit longer. The temp probe slid in like butter when I pulled em. I'm excited and waiting now'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 3