My Mounts

BAWANA59

Holy CRAP, Bwana...You must have more money than GOD !!

Very impressive collection !

Not really, I am 57 yrs old and I love to travel and hunt. I live out west so Mule deer and Elk are the common animals to hunt. Not as good a few yrs ago but if you draw the right tag put in the time you can get a good buck or bull.

Never killed a Bear. I am working on a BB hunt in Maine next June. Yes I have killed sheep in my younger days.

Spring bear in Maine? One of those Indian reservation places, or does the whole state allow spring bear hunts now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Not really, I am 57 yrs old and I love to travel and hunt. I live out west so Mule deer and Elk are the common animals to hunt. Not as good a few yrs ago but if you draw the right tag put in the time you can get a good buck or bull.

Will you marry me ?

Or if not, maybe you could adopt me..I'm a little older than you but I am short and I am cute.

• Like 1

Spring bear in Maine? One of those Indian reservation places, or does the whole state allow spring bear hunts now?

I am not sure? One of my friends said he has a honey hole over there and he has killed over 30 bears . Kind of like a WT nut but just bears .LOL .
  • Like 1

Good question. Just did a quick look up, this is all I found;

http://www.state.me.us/ifw/hunting_trapping/hunting/bear/index.htm

Interesting mounts.

This he who he uses, sounds like it is Indian land.

****************************** added 40 new photos.

January 13 ·

Our  Spring Black Bear hunt is $1,800. This is a 6 day hunt over bait.(Includes) 7 nights lodging, 1 full afternoon meal, & a bag lunch, transportation to and from your bait site, an active bait, retrieval of you harvested bear, freezing of your hide, quartering & capping. We also have a local butcher in the area in case u want your harvested bear professionally cut up. (Not included) Is your $300 bear Permit, and butchering. There are plenty of lakes, ponds,and streams to fish. Bring your fishing gear. You are required to send a $800 non refundable deposit upon booking. Check or money order only. Please call ************************* for details. Happy Hunting.

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
removed advertising
  • Like 1

Yea Indian Rez. They are the only ones who can spring bear hunt still I guess like I thought.

Maybe you missed my other question, who does your mounts? You live out west, right? Was wondering if you ever used Phil Soucy?

• Like 1

Yea Indian Rez. They are the only ones who can spring bear hunt still I guess like I thought.

Maybe you missed my other question, who does your mounts? You live out west, right? Was wondering if you ever used Phil Soucy?

Jumping back and forth between conversations. Yes Phil is the cat man. does a lot of MT lions. Yes I live in the west.