Jobs-What do you do for an living

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a HS Math teacher in Northern Westchester. Lot's of liberals down there, but i can hold my own in a conversation about the benefits of hunting...

Also, as a perk of the job, some of my students' parents have given me the  opportunity to hunt some of their private properties in Westchester to help with their deer "problem". I have taken up the offers and have seen some really nice bucks, and have harvested some does.

I am employed by a off shore company my position is a barge master.just for those that don't know what this is it lake a capt. I am presantly located inthe med. Of the cost of Egypt. I am on my way home right know.I work 28 days on and 28 days off

I retired from Xerox in 1998 after working there for 35 years . For the past few years I have been working parttime for a frriend installing and removing Real estate signs . It gets me out and about and I scout some of my hunting areas when I do this ..........Life is Good !  :) .. :D ... :D

• 3 months later...

I'm retired...Best Job I ever had..

Previously, I worked for 30 years for Corning Inc. ( formerly Corning Glass Works)..

My job title was Engineering Technician in Finishing Research at Corning's Sullivan Park Research Center.....

I got to deal with lots of PHDs .... (no comment)... ;D ... ;D ... ;D ...