45gr SP in .204 Ruger loads

Jaeger

Now that Midway has the 45 gr. soft points in .204 back in stock, does anyone have any load data?  

The great thing about the 45 gr. sp's is that they are actually shorter than most of the 39/40gr. ballistic tips so they shoot pretty well in most 1-12 twist barrels.

But finding reliable data is almost impossible and extrapolating from 40 and 50/55 gr. data does not seem prudent.

So, do any of you have any load data or new manuals you can pull some from?

Thanks, coyote season is rapidly running out!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I'll ask again.  Does anyone have a Hornady reloading manual with data for the 45 gr sp in .204 ruger?

I'll not ask you to provide me the data, just please let me know if the manual has it so I can purchase it.  

I cannot find out if the manual has the data I need and do not want to purchase it if it doesn't.  I contacted Hornady directly, but they haven't answered me.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

I’ve been shooting the Hornady custom ammo 45gr sp and was going to try 39gr blitz es to be a little flatter w more than enough energy for coyotes to 400. Why do you like the 45s and what gun ? Just curious. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk