NYC lost one of its two republicans?

mike rossi

What does this have to do with hunting in Region 2? It's political.

Rob,

You just made me log in to this site because i received a message in my email  there was a reply to this post. I thought the effin reply was worth a crap. 

Well Mike, I guess you cant read or understand how a website with a forum works. This forum has an area for everything.

You posted this in "NY HUNTING REGIONS". It doesn't have anything to do with hunting in 'Region 2'. 

Is the MIA fellow in question from Region 2?  If so, maybe Mike is trying to get an answer from somebody that LIVES in that region that might just be looking into "Region 2 Hunting" and can catch us/him up on the reason this guy is no longer in his seat.

Just a stretch though.....

As Mel Gibson said in "Lethal Weapon".......Thin, real thin."

Is the MIA fellow in question from Region 2?  If so, maybe Mike is trying to get an answer from somebody that LIVES in that region that might just be looking into "Region 2 Hunting" and can catch us/him up on the reason this guy is no longer in his seat.

Just a stretch though.....

As Mel Gibson said in "Lethal Weapon".......Thin, real thin."

Spoken like someone who has had a one to many.

You had nothing to say on this thread:

http://huntingny.com/forums/topic/32062-lead-ammo-brief-go-debate/

Now you want to mouth off?

Mouth off?  How about you GFY?

Help me out, what does that thread have to do with the MIA politician?

Posts like this right here is what is ruining this site... This right here shows that the Mod.s are not trying to keep this site close to being clean and family related. 

This is the second.third post today of rules being broken. No shocker of who the guilty parties are!

OK. Well, this is posted in the "New York Hunting Regions 'Region 2' ".

So, perhaps I am wrong, but that section of this site is about "Hunting" in region 2. Not about politics in Region 2.

I guess time will tell if the new candidates are for hunting or against it. At this point in time, it's about loosing 2 politicians, not about hunting.

• Like 3

OK. Well, this is posted in the "New York Hunting Regions 'Region 2' ".

So, perhaps I am wrong, but that section of this site is about "Hunting" in region 2. Not about politics in Region 2.

I guess time will tell if the new candidates are for hunting or against it. At this point in time, it's about loosing 2 politicians, not about hunting.

I get your point but is it really that big a deal?  Mike was just looking for info from somebody in region 2 that might know what was going on. 

You jump on me because I was imbibing in some spirits and posted a response.  I think I'm owed an apology....................until I get it,  no more fishing tips for you.  :)

I get your point but is it really that big a deal? Mike was just looking for info from somebody in region 2 that might know what was going on.

You jump on me because I was imbibing in some spirits and posted a response. I think I'm owed an apology....................until I get it, no more fishing tips for you. :)

Yeh, no need to get all worked up on poor ol' Larry. We need to focus our anger at the OP. I say we ban his ability to create new threads!

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

• Like 1

Borelli took a seat in the NYC Council. There is a special election for that seat (Assembly 62) during the presidential primary on Tues., April 19.

I'm all thumbs when using Tapatalk

Thank you! 

If you find out who will be running on both parties, please let me know. 

Too bad we don't have someone hunting-friendly  lined up to run. Downstate carries the most weight. 

With all the election and party politics talk hunters engage in, you would think they are more in-tuned to what is going on, especially where they live or when it involves an area that is strategically important, like NYC. And within NYC, Staten Island might be the best bet. After all that is why the Humane Society backs the other republican in Staten Island - it is good strategy. 

Who lives in Staten Island and wants to get serious about this?