14 acres in catt. County

Property has been in the family for 50+. Due to some other investment opportunities we are selling the camp. We have given our long time neighbors first option, but I'm hoping to see if there is other interest here in case that falls through. I'd prefer to sell vs listing with an agent.

Details:

Private road, last property on road, maintained year round.

Has 40something' trailer on site, not a luxury camp but will keep you warm and dry ( propane heater and stove )

Shooting trailer and pistol range ( plate steel )

The property is not all flat, about 1/3 is hill, but it creates a natural funnel.

Borders a 970+ acre state land

Electric available at road.

I will give more details once the neighbors decide, but if it's something you might want to consider, post or PM me.

If your wondering about game.... I have #4 above 120" being mounted now, on top of countless Doe, bunch of turkeys, there are always bear spottings, grouse, squirrels etc. The best parts of the place is that it's a natural funnel with great wind options. And once the state land gets pushed they come right over and hang. If I'd have invested more time in plots and trails id have more than 4 slobs on the wall, that's for sure

Edited by TreeGuy

• 2 weeks later...

Couple facts. In late 90's my father listed property for sale just to see if there was interest and find a market value, so he listed property for 29k. Within a week he had a full asking offer, but didn't actually want to sell. He ended up paying the Realtors commission due to the full asking offer.

Around the same time he had some bids to have timber cut. Average was around 7k. Again, just getting an idea on pricing, never had it logged. The entire property (besides the driveway) is woods.

We have decided to not list with an agent and would prefer to stay away from them. We are asking $38,500. I'll get down there by this weekend to snap some pics. Taxes are >$800.00

I will be able to do private showings as needed, unfortunately we are going to keep address off the web as its a private road and it's the last driveway.

Close to triple R campgrounds / Bryant hill / tug hill Rd / Boyce hill state forest. If you get on the map you will have an idea.

I am going to give those that pm'd me, in order, the opportunity to respond. Any other questions I'm here. As far as pics, its all woods so I can't imagine that " land" pics will help but the camp/shooting trailer/ driveway will be up soon.

Edited by TreeGuy

• 3 weeks later...

So I got 2 pm's that have disappeared and I cannot remember the users. I'm dropping 3k to 35,500. Again, if something happens quick, we can setup a may 1st contract so you can get after a Tom or 2. Last visit a few weeks ago I saw a heathy flock with a few dragging beards...

• 2 weeks later...