Field Dressing a deer

ELMER J. FUDD

yes to gut the deer.  I do it and mostly the money thing is a joke.  I have a hunting buddy who literally loves it. In fact he gets upset if you do it before he can.  I have been in operating rooms and seen major surgeries, gutting a der is a walk in the park. 

Were they in a hurry to get out of there before the cops came..haha

Haha!  I was thinking the same thing.  The guy in the vid got good at gutting fast because he was used to getting out quick before the law arrived!!

But seriously, why the rush?  I like to take my time to try and do a good job.  Not to mention enjoy the warmth on my cold hands!

Were they in a hurry to get out of there before the cops came..haha

Haha!  I was thinking the same thing.  The guy in the vid got good at gutting fast because he was used to getting out quick before the law arrived!!

But seriously, why the rush?  I like to take my time to try and do a good job.  Not to mention enjoy the warmth on my cold hands!

No hurry here. The first thing I do is to stand there for a few minutes thinking, " Oh damn, now look what I have gone and done". Eventually, I talk myself into diving into the disgusting muck and mire. It's not something that I can say that I have ever really WANTED to do......ha-ha.

Doc

Sure he was fast..let me see him do that when there isn't any one there to hold the deers legs and keeping it from moving around....LOL Doc...you like gutting deer or what? :) ....You'd luv it at camp...Dads friends either get ill or just butcher things...so when I'm there it's....please go out and gut so and so's deer ......one year between my 5 and theirs I gutted 8 deer ....That got old!!