Dog Portraits

My wife (donna) enjoys drawing dogs using charcoal/pastels. Using .JPG files originals as the model, she draws portraits onto 9 X 12 art paper.

post-7255-0-24181000-1459128645_thumb.jppost-7255-0-99532600-1459128662_thumb.jppost-7255-0-52439700-1459128679_thumb.jp

Being impressed with her work, as a husband should be, I told her about the guys here with hunting dogs and asked, “How much do you want per drawing?” So if anyone is interested it’s $50 including tax, mailing and handling.

Anyone interested can contact me through profile messaging for more information. I'll send you my email address through private messages.

Comments to this thread are also welcome.

• Like 9

9x12 he said. So figure a little bigger than standard computer paper

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Man..........It's a wonder I can even kill a single deer each year.  Think of what MUST get by me!

I could have sworn there wasn't a size posted.

Thanks Jerkman.

You CAN'T beat his meat!

• Like 1

My wife (donna) enjoys drawing dogs using charcoal/pastels. Using .JPG files originals as the model, she draws portraits onto 9 X 12 art paper.

attachicon.gifAnnabel.JPGattachicon.gifKoda.JPGattachicon.gifReese.JPG

Being impressed with her work, as a husband should be, I told her about the guys here with hunting dogs and asked, “How much do you want per drawing?” So if anyone is interested it’s $50 including tax, mailing and handling.

Anyone interested can contact me through profile messaging for more information. I'll send you my email address through private messages.

Comments to this thread are also welcome.

Cat she do cats?

Donna loves the dogs but she can do cats as well. ATBuckhunter asked about deer in their habitat. She responded with "Willing to try".  All Donna needs is a good high def. photo to work from. If for some reason she is unable to work with the sent photo, we can work together to figure something out.  

post-7255-0-83516000-1459278756_thumb.jp

Edited by RoadKill44

Recently asked questions:

1) Can you do two subjects in one portrait?    Not really. But will do two separate portraits at $80

2) Can you show photo before and resulting portrait?   Yes.

Below are a. Photo, b. Portrait & c. typical work in progress.

post-7255-0-57881100-1459433334_thumb.jppost-7255-0-68604600-1459433373_thumb.jppost-7255-0-77006000-1459433416_thumb.jp

3. Can she do Cats? Very willing to try cats or most any pet.

4. Can she do deer in Habitat.  Well deer less habitat.

Edited by RoadKill44
  • Like 3