April Fools!!!

Lawdwaz

Every year I pull a prank or two but this year is different. I went into work but only stuck around until 8:15, I have a horrible cold and I've been bed ridden since 9:00am. I feel terrible!!!

How about you guys, any great pranks today or past years you'd like to spill the beans on??

Cheer me up..........

Last time my buddy Paul was here for the trout opener, he got really drunk. Like passed out & carried to bed, drunk. So I poured a pitcher of water on his crotch and put the covers over him. When he woke up in a soaked bed & wet clothes, we framed him for bed - wetting & rode him mercilessly all week. He hasn't been back!

Edited by Skillet
  • Like 1

A few years ago we gave my mother in law a sonogram picture and didn't say anything ,just stood there smiling. She was confused but super happy at the same time, like she might have suspected we were joking but wanted a grand baby so bad . Once we both busted out laughing ,the gig was up.

• Like 1

Nothing today....I'm home too, but I get to pack for a trip so vacation has started!

In the past....

Had one helper sharpen 10 common nails with a file (he would have done the whole 25lb box but the boss/owner showed up, dumb as a box of rocks, a week later he nailed 3 fingers together with a gun)

Had another sharpen drywall screws with a 2" long stone (he got thru about 2 lbs)

Had a guy carry a 10' Tapco 3 sheetmetal break up 3 sets of stairs when i told him go to the trailer and get me a "board stretcher". It was his choice that the break must be it. Got to weigh north of a hundred lbs I'd guess.

Gave one kid a 12 ounce hammer to drive hanger nails. Hey they are short nails so you need a small hammer, got through the better part of 2 5lb boxes before it broke (into doug fir too)

Makes me want to sneek over to the job site and mess around with someone. HA! I won't see that dump hole for a month.......

Edited by Dinsdale
  • Like 3

Five or six years ago I had a Gladius Snow Falcon land in a tree in a hedge row about 200 yards down the field. I'm watching out the window of the house with binoculars and my wife pops in. "What are you looking at". A Gladius Snow Falcon" I replied and handed her the glasses. "Oh its beautiful" she said immediately. Then quiet set in. She's focusing. "No. It looks like a white bag". I roared laughing. "Glad makes bags, the bag is white like snow and it's as big as a hawk. Hence Gladius Snow Falcon.

• Like 2