Banks still refusing service to firearms dealers

These are the type of nefarious methods our government uses to eliminate our rights and freedoms when the US Constitution says they can't. If the Supreme Court of the US wasn't so politicized already, it would shut this abuse down the minute it starts.

http://dailysignal.com/2016/04/02/in-voicemail-bank-says-it-no-longer-lends-to-firearms-dealers/?utm_source=TDS_Email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MorningBell&mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRonu6TJe%2B%2FhmjTEU5z16OovWKS3gJ541El3fuXBP2XqjvpVQcNkMb3HRw8FHZNpywVWM8TIJNIUt9h1PwzhCG8%3D

• Like 2

My friend is an executive of a local bank, and he nailed it:

To paraphrase -- 'My life would be a lot easier if I would simply bend a knee to the federal government, but that action would run contrary to the needs of many of my customers. I'm forced to follow the duly constituted laws, but I won't be subject to the capricious nature of their wants.'

He's a guy who gives a crap about his community, and his business is growing in spite of the federal government.

• Like 3

This is why anyone who defends their 2nd Amendment rights, even for hunting, cannot avoid being political.  People who say they defend their gun rights but won't discuss politics, are ineffective at best.

• Like 1

Are you kidding me?????  Restaurants, coffee shops, and other public services have been ruled against when it comes to discriminating to who they can sell to and a bank is able to pick & choose who they lend money to based on the type of business.

I bet a drug dealer could go in and borrow money to finance his operation and get away with it. What is wrong with this country. Rights only apply to some of the people not all of the people as intended.

This was instituted by the current administration to be used against any business it deemed to be "undesirable".  Check cashing services were another one I think.  It gave the government a back door method of tyranny without needing approval from Congress.  The government will never give up it's desire to disarm Americans, no matter what pro-gun organizations do.  That's why this fight to keep and bear arms will be never ending.

Anyone who thinks there are only "common sense" gun control proposals being made, has no idea what is really going on and what the end goal really is.

• Like 1

Are you kidding me?????  Restaurants, coffee shops, and other public services have been ruled against when it comes to discriminating to who they can sell to and a bank is able to pick & choose who they lend money to based on the type of business.

I bet a drug dealer could go in and borrow money to finance his operation and get away with it. What is wrong with this country. Rights only apply to some of the people not all of the people as intended.

This is just another tool in the arsenal of the social engineers. They will financially starve conservative businesses out of existence. Eventually non-progressives  and patriots will have to resort to the black markets and barter trade. 

Edited by Papist
  • Like 2

The Globalists aren't screwing around. They're intensely focused. And they're mostly winning.

We shouldn't be screwing around either, but someone will be along shortly to call me an alarmist radical.

"It's a Republic, if you can keep it." -- Benjamin Franklin

More salient today than it was 230 years ago. Then again, there were fewer internal enemies at that point in history.

• Like 2