What's your beer of choice?

maytom

Fortunatly my cousin lives there and can bring a case or two when he comes up to see my great uncle about every other month, we visit and have one or two and I take the rest home.

That's nice, I get a can every once in awhile from a neighbor. I may make a run to Vermont but getting a case is iffy I hear .

That's nice, I get a can every once in awhile from a neighbor. I may make a run to Vermont but getting a case is iffy I hear .

They only can on certain days and some places limit you to amount you can buy.. again my cousin has an in so I luck out there.

Grolsh in the cork top bottle! Then Stella Artois and Heineken. I mainly drink Bud though. I buy different beer from time to time depending on what looks good in the cooler.

If I am camping, where I tend to get carried away and often pop a top around noon, it's usually either Bud Light or Coors Light.

I am not a beer snob. Grolsch is great, unique taste. I like Hoffbrau, Spaten, Dinklacker, and Guiness.

And I mostly drink Coors Light, ice cold though. lol.

• Like 1

I've never been a Sam Adams fan, but every once in a while they put out a good brew. They own a lot of craft options.

Cold Snap however, is freaking delicious. It is pretty common when its in season, so that is nice.

I am in Indy tonight so I'll be dranking up my fair share of craft beers.

• Like 1

I try different beer from time to time. The last one I liked, was last Summer, Saratoga Lager, that was a good beer even with Mountain House Chili Mac for dinner.

I am just not big on the heavy beers, and I don't want my beer to taste like a cherry pop-tart or chocolate chip cookie. LOL

I've never been a Sam Adams fan, but every once in a while they put out a good brew. They own a lot of craft options.

Cold Snap however, is freaking delicious. It is pretty common when its in season, so that is nice.

I am in Indy tonight so I'll be dranking up my fair share of craft beers.

Saw a Sam Adams summer selection mixed 12 yesterday that looked pretty good.

My best beer is my next beer. Unless it's in a green bottle

Green bottles are OK with me.

When I reported for active duty at the receiving station in the Brooklyn Navy Yard in April of 1971, Heineken sold for 35 cents a bottle at the EM club. PREMIUM beer like Bud or Schlitz was 30 cents and regular stuff like Rheingold or Schaeffer's was a quarter..

I felt real sophisticated paying the extra dime for the IMPORTED stuff.

• Like 1

Green bottles are OK with me.

When I reported for active duty at the receiving station in the Brooklyn Navy Yard in April of 1971, Heineken sold for 35 cents a bottle at the EM club. PREMIUM beer like Bud or Schlitz was 30 cents and regular stuff like Rheingold or Schaeffer's was a quarter..

I felt real sophisticated paying the extra dime for the IMPORTED stuff.

theyre building a Wegmans on that spot

I drink Busch always have always will, my brother is a beer snob and is always having me try this or that and I drink them because they are free but I still prefer busch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fond

I have always been rather fond of bush myself....Oh..Wait a minute...you said BUSCH...Never mind..

• Like 2