Oregon Militia & Other Western Militias

Let me see if I get this.

There are no bad white Christians, just misunderstandings or their actions are the result of something out of their control? Sounds familiar...

Who ever said that?? Or once again are you just making things up?? 

You do know that this is the political section……right??   LOL!!

Edited by ants
  • Like 1

Ants the reason I have been posting about US non-Islamic terrorist IS because Islam is the greater threat but I was surprised that the number of American lives lost to terrorism here on US soil was slightly higher. But explain your reasoning to me should I not care because I lost no one to them? Must I be blind to them? Is there no room for a discussion of both? I never once diminished the threat that Islamic Terrorist pose but to read the posts here you would think I said It doesn't exist.

Grouse, Black Lives Matter hasn't committed any terrorist acts, if you choose to be scared of tweets have at it. Many groups spew rhetoric but the discussion here is about Militia groups and the terrorist ACTIONS they have perpetrated in America. I noticed no one attacking you for elevating Black Lives Matter to Islamic Terror status IN YOUR MIND.

It is clear to me that some here cannot support the thought of a threat as large as Islam is to American citizens on US soil, that there are many here that agree and even praise the killing of abortion doctors, bombing of clinics, threatening of federal workers, armed stand offs and traitorous elected officials.

We agree on the whole non Islamic terrorist thing. I just find it odd that you concentrate so intently on them, while Islamic terrorists are completely indescrimanent in their killing, torturing and raping and by far the biggest threat to innocent people world wide.

Black Lives matter is another shining example of true,unfabricate hate and racist hypocrisy. Just listen to them.

Who on this sight praised killing of abortion Doctors, bombing of clinics threatening Federal workers and armed stand offs?

Edited by ants
  • Like 2

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

The federal government is spending billions of dollars every year pursuing internal threats, while allowing external threats to freely cross our borders completely unchecked. This is a serious problem and should be considered unacceptable.       

Regarding the internal threats:

"Because [federal] agents create crime, rather than merely detect it, they hold the power to create the appearance of guilt... Many of the values reflected in our Constitution are directly threatened by these operations." -1984 report, US House Subcommittee on Civil & Constitutional Rights

ETA: Changed my mind, I'm not going further.

Edited by philoshop
  • Like 2

Well Regulated: Inside an Indiana Militia

The militia movement is growing. See what drives members to join and train with one of Indiana's largest militias.

David Nantz carefully pushed aside a grouping of bare branches at the tree line of Echo Lake Park, then stood still. He listened for movement, playing the role of the enemy attempting to infiltrate a base that had been forged by his men.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2016/04/09/well-regulated-inside-indiana-militia/82733502/

Having done a great deal of research into the Oklahoma incident, I long ago concluded that there was almost certainly government collusion and cover-up of damning information. So many aspects of that occurrence do not pass the smell test. This documentary brings some interesting developments to public light. We never got the full story:

Yeah right. Well, the Jews did 9/11. Oh wait, it was the US Government. I could post some "convincing," videos on that, and it is all crap. Unbelievable.

Harry Reid?? He is an absolute lying scum bag scoundrel. He will say anything at anytime, and accuse anyone of anything  to promote his agenda. He is scum. I know you're doing a bust on Papist thing with these posts, about militias, but Harry Reid??? WOW!! There is some serious  credibility right there!!! LOL!!! You can do better than Harry Reid…..LOL!!!

• Like 3

Well Regulated: Inside an Indiana Militia

The militia movement is growing. See what drives members to join and train with one of Indiana's largest militias.

David Nantz carefully pushed aside a grouping of bare branches at the tree line of Echo Lake Park, then stood still. He listened for movement, playing the role of the enemy attempting to infiltrate a base that had been forged by his men.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2016/04/09/well-regulated-inside-indiana-militia/82733502/

"We are the first line of defense!" I feel bad for that community. 10 or 12 over weight middle aged+ guys playing army. Sure, I would feel safe. Sorry, but those dudes don't look they could protect anything but the local food stores.

I hate to bring to attention that groups like this have been organized, have camps, and compounds, and they were here way before 9/11. They just don't feel the need to be on public display. The real people training off the grid for this aren't going to tell who they are. They don't want publicity and don't care about social media.

Anyone who honestly thinks the Islamic State threat isn't big here, I have to laugh. I said before, they are recruiting people of all creeds to join them. They are feeding on the weak.

I think the big reason the USA isn't getting the impact from ISIS ( they aren't fighting for anything but blood ) is we still have a right to bear arms and kill some looser who tries to harm us or our family. Most of us will! I sure as hell will!

If a state of Marshal Law was declared, it's not going to be a "civil war" like most think of the concept, it will be a bloody fight for survival and kill before I get killed mentality. 

Edited by ....rob
  • Like 1

Honestly I'm just keeping the thread abreast of the events relevant to this subject as I find them please post others as you find them. I would love to see any information about this issue.

I get the joke buzz boy, I get the joke…..but come on man,,,,You totally gave your self up by trying to use Harry Reid as a credible source of anything. "Harry Reid says, on national TV, that EspressoBuzz is a serial bank robber…..because some guy told him so"

He is a lying piece of filth….Try harder

• Like 1

The spring of 2014 brought a whiff of Sagebrush Rebellion to the air in Southern Nevada, as federal agents raided Cliven Bundy’s cattle ranch, and armed citizens from across the nation showed up in Bunkerville to face them down. But it was only a whiff. It changed quickly to an ill wind, and blew toward the nation’s capital, where it hangs like a sour smell over the public lands debate.

The Bunkerville episode and the criminal prosecutions of the Bundy family have clouded the federal land rights issue. Certain key players in Nevada’s land rights movement anticipated the shadow Bundy would cast on them, and remained deliberately absent from Bunkerville. These are ardent activists at the other end of the state, some of whom tipped their hats to Bundy’s backbone, and deplored the BLM’s heavy handed tactics. But they also disavowed Bundy’s tactics, and disagreed with his legal conclusions.

http://www.kkoh.com/2016/04/11/cliven-bundy-is-an-outlier-in-the-land-rights-struggle/

Robert Dear Jr. had a hero, Paul Hill, the murderous leader of an anti-abortion group. He also had his enemies: President Obama, for one, who Dear refers to as the “antichrist,” and Planned Parenthood, for another.

And he had a dream: “When he died and went to heaven, he would be met by all the aborted fetuses at the gates of heaven and they would thank him … for what he did because his actions saved lives of other unborn fetuses.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/04/12/the-twisted-remorselessness-of-accused-planned-parenthood-killer-robert-dear-jr/

But in late November of last year, Dear put on a makeshift metal vest, made of coins and duct tape, according to the documents, armed himself with four SKS rifles and two propane tanks, and shot up the Planned Parenthood Clinic in Colorado Springs, killing three people, including Ke’Arre Stewart, 29, an Iraq War veteran who had been outside the clinic on his cellphone; Jennifer Tarkovsky, 35, a mother of two who had been at the clinic to support a friend; and Garret Swasey, a University of Colorado police officer who had responded to the incident.

Edited by EspressoBuzz

That's the other thread, not this one.

If the right wing is paranoid, the Left wing is in denial.  I'm not siding with either of them.  But I'm not gonna be taken by surprise either.

BTW it's Martial Law, not Marshal Law.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 4

That's the other thread, not this one.

If the right wing is paranoid, the Left wing is in denial.  I'm not siding with either of them.  But I'm not gonna be taken by surprise either.

BTW it's Martial Law, not Marshal Law.

I don't think Thurgood Marshall would have approved of Martial law. ;-]

• Like 1

The plot, er conspiracy, er treason thickens...

Prosecutor rebuffs pro-Bundy sheriff’s claims that troopers at Oregon refuge put both of them in danger

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/prosecutor-rebuffs-pro-bundy-sheriffs-claims-that-troopers-at-oregon-refuge-put-both-of-them-in-danger/

Grant County sheriff says dispatchers endangered his life withholding standoff information

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/04/grant_county_sheriff_says_disp.html

Grant County DA contradicts sheriff's 'danger' claim regarding standoff roadblock
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/04/grant_county_da_contradicts_sh.html