Oregon Militia & Other Western Militias

I posted an article and then stated an opinion on the article. Diplomat, you countered with your opinion based on several articles that you didn't site. I am not saying you're making it up. I think the source you use is important and should be sited. Many sources are crap and will print anything.

No conspiracy here Expresso. Conspiracies are started when people ignore the facts. In this case Diplomat has failed to produce them.

Another example of our oppressive government. This is the kind of stuff you read about in communist countries.

The woman's kids are taken from her because she took them to sing for the peaceful protestors at the refuge in Oregon.

Kansas woman who took her kids to Oregon refuge standoff arrested

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/04/kansas-woman-who-took-her-kids-to-oregon-ranch-standoff-arrested.html

I will post the sites where i found them. But you can do a auick search as well we will find the same things. . Not dodging you just busy at the moment.

I think you made a pretty clear statement when you said the kids were taken from her because they were brought to sing for the protesters, which was clearly false.

PT if you want facts I can give them and have before but you ignore them or dismiss them away.

Lets start with your contention that all this poor woman did was bring her kids to sing for some "peaceful " protesters. When in fact she brought her children to an ongoing ARMED occupation and active CRIME scene. The "peaceful" protesters did in fact threaten US federal employees and posted videos saying they would not give up without a fight. Lavoy Finnicum went on record saying that he would not be taken alive and would rather die before going to prison.

In your mind you are confusing this armed occupation with occupy wall street. I watched protesters already handcuffed and sitting on the sidewalk generously seasoned with pepper spray and guess what? They didn't shoot anyone and no one got shot. That is PEACEFUL. By bringing a gun to a peaceful protest you negate the "peacefulliness" (I just made that word up) of the protest and lose credibility when something does happen, which it did.

Also, if you protest you have to expect to be arrested at some point. That is the whole idea behind CIVIL disobedience. Clearly they all expected to go home without paying the piper.

PT my news feed showed me the article you posted and I decided not to post it because her problems with her children began well before she went to the occupation so i felt it had no bearing on the oregon militia.

You are consistently anti-government in your comments and support of anti-federal groups so I expect that none of these facts will actually register with you, but hey "I Tried".

Gimme a Break Expresso!

I get that you and I see this standoff from different eyes.

I am in no way confusing proud constitutional Americans with the spoiled and professional anarchists of the occupy movement.

Protesters may expect to be arrested. Your group got charged with trespass summoned and released.

These Americans have been murdered and indefinitely incarcerated.

Your group destroyed public and private property, intimidated law abiding citizens, disrupted the peace. Let's not forget assault and rape.

The article I read is the only one I saw on the subject.

Unlike you I am open minded and happy to read any article that contradicts the fox story.

I am not anti government at all. I believe in the law and every citizens' right to equal protection under it. I have a tremendous amount of respect for law enforcement. I believe their's, in many cases, is the toughest job there is.

In my opinion you believe in select enforcement of the law, as do all progressives. To you, the law is a weapon, to be used on those that go against the rulers.

You might as well give up on trying to change my mind on this standoff. It is not in your power to do so.

Diplomat,

I read your links. She does seem a little off. I am not going to go so far as to agree with the decision to remove the children from the home. If we are going to start down that road you might as well start saying who can and can't have children. I don't agree with many parents how they raise their kids. Who the hell am I to tell them what's right or wrong. As far as bread and water for two weeks. My kids would probably make that choice on their own. All they ever want for dinner is pasta.

• Like 2

Diplomat,

I read your links. She does seem a little off. I am not going to go so far as to agree with the decision to remove the children from the home. If we are going to start down that road you might as well start saying who can and can't have children. I don't agree with many parents how they raise their kids. Who the hell am I to tell them what's right or wrong. As far as bread and water for two weeks. My kids would probably make that choice on their own. All they ever want for dinner is pasta.

Lol. My son is a pasta afficionado as well.

As far as allowing other humans to procreate..... Maybe a test is what we need. Lol (kinda kidding with a little seriousness)

• Like 1

I am not trying to change your mine. Could care less. I am posting to make people aware of the treats to our national parks and federal lands. I see you as part of the problem since you don't recognize that they broke laws in addition to trespassing and other civil disobedience. I don't recall occupy wall street threatening anyone, do you? But you right we certainly do see this differently.

PT if you want facts I can give them and have before but you ignore them or dismiss them away.

You are consistently anti-government in your comments and support of anti-federal groups so I expect that none of these facts will actually register with you, but hey "I Tried".

You're not trying to change my mind?

And yes. The occupiers threatened thousands and thousands of people. Everyday. People just trying to live life. Go to work. Take their kids on vacations. Business owners trying to provide for their families.

Your group broke more laws and destroyed more property and were a far more greater cost to the taxpayer than the peaceful protests of the Bundy group.

You are such a hypocrite to condone the occupiers and condemn the Bundy group.

• Like 1

You're not trying to change my mind?

And yes. The occupiers threatened thousands and thousands of people. Everyday. People just trying to live life. Go to work. Take their kids on vacations. Business owners trying to provide for their families.

Your group broke more laws and destroyed more property and were a far more greater cost to the taxpayer than the peaceful protests of the Bundy group.

You are such a hypocrite to condone the occupiers and condemn the Bundy group.

Let us not forget the occupiers were and are a bunch of freeloader losers who blame everyone else for their lack of a job instead of blaming themselves for majoring in art history or cutting classes and dicking around throughout college and never performing well enough to have a gpa worthy of a real job

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Espresso please learn the proper use of the English language saying "your part of the problem" makes absolutely zero sense. I take it you're probably one of the people I described who didn't pay too much attention in school.

Espresso please learn the proper use of the English language saying "your part of the problem" makes absolutely zero sense. I take it you're probably one of the people I described who didn't pay too much attention in school.

Right , got you. Can't find a proper argument so you pick on typos of which I make few. Glad you took the time to spell my name correctly with an "s" and not an "x".

Right , got you. Can't find a proper argument so you pick on typos of which I make few. Glad you took the time to spell my name correctly with an "s" and not an "x".

It only seems fair if I am critiquing someone to at the very least spell their name properly.

OMG you posted a photo of people peacefully protesting....not a gun in sight and no one threatened, no one said I won't be taken alive, but YOU hold them in contempt.

Yea, the desecrated upside down American flag has no significance to you.

• Like 2

As a matter of free speech I am neutral. Perhaps the meaning of an upside down flag escapes you, It means distress or danger. So I think their use of it in free speech is telegraphing a message about our economy. That the message is lost on you is no surprise.

Another peaceful protester who is being framed by the awful United States Federal Gov't...

'Embedded' reporter tied to militia arrested in John Day on weapons charges

JOHN DAY – Michael R. Emry, a former weapons manufacturer who was an "embedded" reporter with the militia during the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, was arrested Friday in John Day on federal weapons charges.

Emry, 54, recently moved to John Day from Boise, Idaho. He was arrested at the county-owned RV park, part of the fairgrounds situated three blocks north of downtown John Day. FBI agents searching his trailer and vehicles found a fully automatic .50-caliber machine gun – a Browning M2 -- under the bed in the trailer. Law enforcement sources also said agents found explosives.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/05/militia-tied_embedded_reporter.html