Added some more light to my Side by Side

I have always been driven nuts that my headlights get blocked out when Im plowing with my side by side, and it would always be nice to have more light when gutting a deer in the dark after an evening hunt, so I decided to put a light bar on it. I ended up going with a 52" bar that puts out 50000 lumens. I havent gotten any good pics of it at night yet, but the thing is like looking into the sun. I think it will serve my purposes just fine. Only took a couple of hours to test fit, mount and wire up.

post-8-0-36067100-1460491284_thumb.jpg

post-8-0-91394800-1460491284_thumb.jpg

post-8-0-34629000-1460491285_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Like Grampy said nice rig.My question is when adding more lights/electrical units did you have to do anything with the charging/upgrade to a larger battery?

It doesnt draw very much. The charging system on most of the side by sides and bigger wheelers these days are made to handle winches, and other electrical accessories. I talked to the dealer before I bought it, and they said that it could handle quite a bit more than that. Im actually thinking of adding 2 LED pod lights to the back of the roll bar, to get some light behind me as well.