Sullivan County Club Seeks members

dlgerow01

40+ year old hunting club near Parksville, NY, looking for new members.

We own a fully functioning cabin on 5 acres which abuts over 3000 acres of State Land. We also have a few other private lots all of which also border State Land. In all, you are within a 10 minute drive of over 20,000 acres of State hunting access. Each member has his own bunk area. Main area has a satellite TV, full kitchen, freezers, HOT shower.....everything you need to spend a week, month....

Your may put up your own stand on the private lots we have access to.

Bear, turkey, deer and small game available not to mention some of the country's best trout fishing.

Members become land owners. Initial initiation fee is $1250 payable within 5 years (or less). Once you leave the club the initiation is refunded.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

How much for the yearly fee ????

I missed that..thank you. Yearly dues are $450. You may elect to pay the initiation fee over a few years making you first few years slightly higher. As long as you pay your initiation off prior to leaving the club, you get that refunded.

What WMU is it located in? How many members are you looking to pick up? What's the membership limit of the club?

We are in 3H but in less than an hour you can be in a tree in 3M. I hunt both areas though most guys like hunting 3H right outside our door.

• 4 months later...
9 hours ago, chefhunter86 said:

Just out of Curiosity are you next to the state land that you access by the very steep down hill gravel road that ends and the bridge and the campground ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No not at all no steep hills but I am next to state land. There is a camp by us but it is closed now it's a Jewish camp and closes  at the end of the summer 

Just out of Curiosity are you next to the state land that you access by the very steep down hill gravel road that ends and the bridge and the campground ?

Yes that is us. You're talking about the Covered Bridge Rd. we are still looking for new members.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes that is us. You're talking about the Covered Bridge Rd. we are still looking for new members.

I knew it was lol.... I've been in those woods! I would love to join but i bought land closing next Friday! I'm in stand at my cousins today... Will for sure come by and being beers one night!!!

I knew it was lol.... I've been in those woods! I would love to join but i bought land closing next Friday! I'm in stand at my cousins today... Will for sure come by and being beers one night!!!

Good luck. I'm in my NC stand. Looking forward to getting back north for some cooler hunting.

Good luck. I'm in my NC stand. Looking forward to getting back north for some cooler hunting.

I took a piss just to the right of your covered bridge on Saturday afternoon

• 1 month later...
How many member are there? Do you limit the amount of members? Do you have by-laws I can review? How many acres does the members have access to? 

email me at [email protected]

25 is the limit but we have less than that and less than 10 that regularly hunt.

we do have bylaws. I will try to get an electronic copy to you once you email me.

I am here for next 2 weeks at the camp.

How many member are there? Do you limit the amount of members? Do you have by-laws I can review? How many acres does the members have access to? 

25 is the limit but we have less than that and less than 10 that regularly hunt.

we do have bylaws. I will try to get an electronic copy to you once you email me.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...