I am gone

papabear

I am leaving this group after being on here for a while . There are a few people here who just make being on here very unpleasant. I make a comment and three just seem to jump all over me. I place a picture of my duck and they tear it apart. In all the years tat I am on the computer and all the other sites i go on I never had this kinda of  abuse. I know most just wont care i'm gone some will say good reddens. I did enjoy coming on to this site when i first joined but these others made it   very unpleasant 

Thank you for letting me join but you can remove my name from your list.

Papabear

I learned a long time ago not to let the idiots affect you on the internet they are just to abundant.  Shame to see you go, if this is the end, thanks for coming and good luck with your outdoor adventures.  Hope you reconsider and stay! 

• Like 6

I always enjoyed your posts. And I am sure you gave more brightness to this site than you know. It seems the world we live in now has a certain percentage of people who are quick to criticize and have no empathy for others. Perhaps to cover up their own shortcomings, wich are usually numerous. Hope you reconsider and stay or come back after a period of time. Until then, shoot straight, and keep your top nott.

• Like 5

I read the duck banding post and Wooly was just joking around as he always does. You even "liked" his comments so using it as an excuse seems odd. There are always a few bad apples in the bunch so just ignore them.

I read the duck banding post and Wooly was just joking around as he always does. You even "liked" his comments so using it as an excuse seems odd. There are always a few bad apples in the bunch so just ignore them.

I'm sure there must be some kind of mistake.

I ain't taken the fall for this one!

If that was the kind of comment that would make someone want to leave this site then I don't know what to tell ya.

• Like 6

You really think it's from that, a month ago?

Yes, there is a lot of combat that goes on here on occasion. Some of it has to do with the passion invested in matters that have to do with hunting and fishing and other outdoor pursuits. I have been a member of a lot of different forums, and find this one no better or worse than the others. I personally refuse to let others ruin a great tool of communication for me, and you shouldn't either. I have no idea what incident or incidents that make you feel that you have to leave, but just remember that for every bad apple that you run across, there are so many more members who are decent and interested in your views and conversation. It seldom makes any sense to be throwing out the baby with the bath water and quitting a great assembly of good fellow hunters and fishermen just because one of the bad ones occasionally shows up.

Another thing that has to be recognized is that the internet can be a tough medium for accuracy of expression. Sometimes without the means of expressing tone and intent, things get mixed up and misrepresented, and sound offensive when there is no such intent.

At any rate, we all have to make membership decisions on our own, and if it is no longer fun to be here, then we all have to do what we all have to do. I think you will be missed by a whole lot more people than the one or two people that you are having trouble with, and you will leave behind many great potential friends in your absence.

• Like 6

I'm sure there must be some kind of mistake.

I ain't taken the fall for this one!

If that was the kind of comment that would make someone want to leave this site then I don't know 

believe me it was not you there are others that seem to enjoy braking balls on here and right now i don't need it 

I know when some are joking wooly and when others are not I going to take a rest and after awhile ill come back and hope they have changed until them every one shoot strate and keep your lines tight enjoy the out doors as much as i do 

• Like 7

People can be d*cks.....especially on the internet.  What I don't understand is, how can you let some idiot, sitting behind a keyboard that you have never met dictate how you feel. I enjoy coming on here, reading everyones posts, seeing the pictures hearing the stories, getting comments on my posts and advice etc. Someone could straight up call me an a**hole on here and isn't going to make any difference to me at all. Why let it bother you? I don't get it.....I can see a family member, neighbor, coworker etc getting under your skin for sure...Letting a person bother you on the internet, I will never understand.....

• Like 1

People can be d*cks.....especially on the internet. What I don't understand is, how can you let some idiot, sitting behind a keyboard that you have never met dictate how you feel. I enjoy coming on here, reading everyones posts, seeing the pictures hearing the stories, getting comments on my posts and advice etc. Someone could straight up call me an a**hole on here and isn't going to make any difference to me at all. Why let it bother you? I don't get it.....I can see a family member, neighbor, coworker etc getting under your skin for sure...Letting a person bother you on the internet, I will never understand.....

ApexerER you are a real A**hole

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

the internet is not for everyone, and some feed off that. sorry to see you go. I really do wish this site would stick to its family oriented roots. A good debate over hunting, trapping, fishing, crossbows, ARs etc. is fun when it doesn't get personal. I believe a good many members stay away from the dead horse topics and do just fine. Hope you come back and post pictures of your harvests from time to time.

• Like 1

I am leaving this group after being on here for a while . There are a few people here who just make being on here very unpleasant. I make a comment and three just seem to jump all over me. I place a picture of my duck and they tear it apart. In all the years tat I am on the computer and all the other sites i go on I never had this kinda of  abuse. I know most just wont care i'm gone some will say good reddens. I did enjoy coming on to this site when i first joined but these others made it   very unpleasant 

Thank you for letting me join but you can remove my name from your list.

Papabear

Just Stay .... answer to NO ONE !

• Like 2

yesterday i just gave this a lot of thought while casting for some strippers. I realized I have more friends on here then i thought i did to the ones who have noting but negative things to say go screw your self    Thanks for help guys i just need to get a few things strate  

so i'm going to see some doc's this moring and i'll be back later but i want to leave you all with a smile

double post

post-277-0-67325400-1462970591_thumb.jpg

• Like 21