Finally got published

Been writing since high school. Even went to college to teach literature (even though I still talk like a hillbilly) but dropped out because my mind is useless when contemplating numbers. But I've finally can mark getting published off the bucket list! I wrote a piece for American Digger Magazine.2f9a40f97fc8fe2db558c1ae82b2a640.jpg

Also have a new video up.

Walked two miles of creek in search of yet another major civil war crossing. Found some interesting things. Then on to a home site that was captured by union forces in 1863. Oh yeah, and two owls. All videos are better will owls.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 10

definitely keep a copy and frame it.  everyone who finally gets published somehow usually does.  somewhere I've got a OEM Powersports magazine cover I'm on because of an extra curricular during college I was apart of.  I've got friends who are published in hunting magazines.  it's always a cool thing to have your buddies pick up something to read and see your name in it.  means people value what you have to say.

congrats man!  years from now some family will be digging through an old barn and their grandpappy's odd digging stuff and magazines.  they'll flip through and there you'll be.  a part of history. 

• Like 2

definitely keep a copy and frame it. everyone who finally gets published somehow usually does. somewhere I've got a OEM Powersports magazine cover I'm on because of an extra curricular during college I was apart of. I've got friends who are published in hunting magazines. it's always a cool thing to have your buddies pick up something to read and see your name in it. means people value what you have to say.

congrats man! years from now some family will be digging through an old barn and their grandpappy's odd digging stuff and magazines. they'll flip through and there you'll be. a part of history.

Thanks man I appreciate it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk