New Shotgun

QB1

Got this gun in the Middle of Southern Zone Shotgun Season.  Still need to outfit it with a scope, Been looking at some of the Nikon Pro-Staff's.  Any opinions on a reliable solid scope for this gun.  Anyone who has shot ow owns this gun your thoughts?  Really looking forward to letting some lead fly this spring!

post-186-131455411351_thumb.jpg

Ya I fell in love with this gun the moment I saw it.  I ended up ordering it from a proshop in Ohio for around $615...msrp was $772 I think.  Had to pay an additional $30 to have them ship it to Bass Pro (Firearm regulations) so I ended up paying around $650 total....saving over 100 bucks off the MSRP price.  That was the best I could find.  I will be doing the same with the scope and wanted to hear some opinions.  Thanks guys

Take a peek at some of the Vortex scopes. Lifetime warranty, made in the USA, light on the wallet and high quality. Best prices around are through swfa.com

Nice gun BTW, Ive been looking at the cantilever version, I looked at that one but dont want to haul the weight around with the heavy barrel. They are supposed to be deadly accurate though.