Pre war Winchester Model 70 30-06 for sale

image_zpsi05s1qcj.jpeg

image_zps7obxyp8i.jpeg

image_zpsf2sqretc.jpeg

image_zpsldfvdrvg.jpeg

image_zpsldfvdrvg.jpeg

image_zpsfwevs7dq.jpeg

image_zps3qobnzml.jpeg

Picked up this pre-WWII model 70 Winchester a couple weeks ago and have decided it wasn't what i was looking for.. serial # is 7xxx so makes manufacture date in the late 30's. over the course of its life, it appears to have been rebarreled, restocked, receiver has been drilled and tapped (redfield base and medium rings included) and safety modified.. please see below post in winchester forum as to what the experts say about it.

[turl]http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11243119/Re:_Just_picked_up_a_wincheste#Post11243119[/url]

Action and trigger are silky smooth.. Stock is solid and fits well..Bore is clean and bright.. some bluing loss near front of the barrel shows signs of this gun being hunted.. Asking price is $600 shipped to your FFLfor rifle, rings, and bases (no scope)OR trade for a Marlin 45-70 lever gun or Remington Model 7 (plus or minus cash of course). PM me any questions you may have

• Like 1