Skydiving

Jeremy K

Any of you ever jumped out of a perfectly good airplane ? The wife just left to pick up her sister and head over to frontier skydiving for her first time. She didn't want to get a video because it was like an extra 100 bucks , i told her we've waisted 100 bucks on worse things and she should get it on video. 

• Like 4

I bought the Mrs. skydiving from here a few years back for her birthday. I even paid extra for the parachute for her :rolleyes:  We did get the video. It's to Kryptonite and Free Falling music .(you get to pick the music) After being too windy twice the third time was the charm. Although that day it was too cloudy and weren't allowed to jump. We went down the street for breakfast and halfway through my phone rang. "There's a hole in the clouds, you can jump" We boxed eats up and quickly went back. Yup, she jumped through hole in clouds. She's also bungee jumped and now wants to zipline across Niagara falls. I'll pass on all of the above.

• Like 2

Any of you ever jumped out of a perfectly good airplane ? The wife just left to pick up her sister and head over to frontier skydiving for her first time. She didn't want to get a video because it was like an extra 100 bucks , i told her we've waisted 100 bucks on worse things and she should get it on video. 

No! But I have been pushed out of a perfectly good airplane!

Unless you have a license, it'll be a tandem jump.  Just make sure the person you're jumping with didn't catch his wife cheating and become suicidal.

you're taking a lot of chances once you strap another man to your back.....suicidal may not be the worst of them.

• Like 4

they just finished building a zip line on the Canadian side it stops just before the falls. it looks to be 1/4-1/2 Mile long I haven't been on it yet just seen it while working on goat island.

last week I did the zip line down the freemont strip in vegas that was pretty cool

I bought the Mrs. skydiving from here a few years back for her birthday. I even paid extra for the parachute for her :rolleyes: We did get the video. It's to Kryptonite and Free Falling music .(you get to pick the music) After being too windy twice the third time was the charm. Although that day it was too cloudy and weren't allowed to jump. We went down the street for breakfast and halfway through my phone rang. "There's a hole in the clouds, you can jump" We boxed eats up and quickly went back. Yup, she jumped through hole in clouds. She's also bungee jumped and now wants to zipline across Niagara falls. I'll pass on all of the above.

• Like 1