Disgusting .......

fasteddie

What about subtracting the gas money to drive the recyclables to the grocery store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gas is no where near the amount earned.I myself do not return them to Grocery stores I have a local discount/beer store that I use and yes they even take store brands.

• Like 2

The homeless around me where I work take giant trash bags full of bottles and cans 2 or 3 at a time all day long to the East Ave Wegmans .

Many of the college kids leave there cans a bottles out for them.

The down side is they use the money for Natty Daddy's or the rebranded 4 locos , then we get called when they're passed out along he roads .....

The last guy we went for had consumed 4 Natty Daddy's (24 oz each) and I forget how many Labbats Ice, but I recall I figured it came to over 20 beers. It was around 11:00 AM.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Larry302 said:

Yesterday at work across from the firehouse , this guy dug  through the cigarette can and came up with a good sized one. Lit it up and walked over to the church for a free meal .

image.jpeg

Could be worse... Just be thankful there isn't a used condom can over there! :rolleyes:  :bad:

• Like 2