Little things?

Dom

One of my pet peeves is when  I am trying to say something and someone interrupts me before I have finished  talking  ..

Along the same line, it irks me when someone cuts in and " finishes my sentence" for me.

I usually just pause, give them  " THE LOOK"  and say,  " Well, if you will allow me to finish speaking, I'll explain it to you ."

How about at work, after 35 plus years doing what you do. Someone who knows nothing about what you do. Tells you how to do it because they are admin or a supervisor. I just nod and smile and do it my way and give them the credit. And keep collecting raises!

• Like 1

My pet peeve is people with pet peeves !

Ok I hold the door for everyone,i do it to be nice but it bugs me when they don't even acknowledge it .

I also let most cars "in" or across the stopped traffic , a simple wave or nod would be nice though .

The other day a bad accident shut down 490, the alternate routes were backed up , the guy behind me tailgates me and does not let anyone merge . At the next merge point I stopped dead, leaned across the passenger seat and wave several cars ahead of me as there lane was ending.

The guy behind lost his mind, waves his arms going nuts, so that made me feel good wether or not they waved.

• Like 3

I don't want to dominate this post by telling you all my peeves, there are so many and I have a short temper. I will say I am always in a good mood and happy to go to work and happier when I leave work. I say hi to everyone and Bless everyone who sneezes. I am a joy to be around!! Haha

• Like 1

I have yet to run into anyone who could say or do anything to piss me off.  When folks try (and many have), I tell just tell them:  "There is one thing you are lacking, the ability to piss me off"  That almost always takes the wind out of their sails.    Life is too short for "pet peeves".

• Like 3

I hate it when there is a sign that says "single lane ahead" and people move to the one lane and then inconsiderate a-holes come speeding up the lane that's closing and cut into the traffic . Apparently they are above any compliance ! 

• Like 1

Sagging pants...I want to hold every saggy pant kid I see down and pull them up so high they will spend a week digging them out of you know where

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That trend seems to have died out ,at least the places i've been around , its those skinny jeans i don't like ,i can't just go into a store anymore and find a loose fitting pair of jeans to save my life , i just don't understand where they find a place to store everything in those super tight jeans.

• Like 1

People who walk into an elevator but don't go all the way in.  Instead, stops right at the door and turns around and won't move because they simply have to be the first ones out.  This happens on subway trains too.

People who don't walk in a straight line.  They zig zag.  Walking around a crowded city is like driving a car.  General there is an un written order.  The people who make sudden stops in the middle of the street instead of stepping off to the side would be the equivalent to slamming on your breaks in the middle of the highway because you saw something interesting.  The person who zig zags is equivalent to someone swerving between lanes.

People who are right next to a trash can but throw their garbage on the floor.

I understand posting a selfie in front of something to sort of prove you were there but people who post selfies of themselves but leaves a comment that has absolutely nothing to do with their selfie.  They'll post a comment like "feeling blessed for another wonderful day" and it's a picture of their face.  Basically any excuse they can find to show another picture of themselves.

I'll stop here otherwise the list will get a bit long.

• Like 1